• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Can I store NMN, NR or Asthaxanthin in the fridge?

nmn; nr

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 ryukenden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:04 AM

I wonder I can store NMN, NR or Asthaxanthin in the fridge?

I appreciate your comments.

#2 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:00 PM

I store krill oil (contains astaxanthin) in the fridge, same with fish oil or anything that might go bad and anything that contains enzymes or bacteria like probiotics or broccomax. There's no reason to store NR or NMN in the fridge though, as far as I know, NR is salt stabilized.

Edited by Nate-2004, 17 April 2018 - 12:01 PM.

#3 ryukenden

• Topic Starter
  • 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:51 PM

I store krill oil (contains astaxanthin) in the fridge, same with fish oil or anything that might go bad and anything that contains enzymes or bacteria like probiotics or broccomax. There's no reason to store NR or NMN in the fridge though, as far as I know, NR is salt stabilized.

Thank you. I bought NMN for my father and he doesn’t always keep air conditioning on in his room. And he switches it off if he is not in the room and it might become quite hot inside the room. Do you think high temperature can reduce the effect of NMN?

#4 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:46 PM

If it says store in a cool dry place then the fridge is definitely your best bet in this case.

#5 LawrenceW

• 402 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:14 PM

I store all of my supplements in the fridge.  That way I am confident that my products are good and have not deteriorated.

#6 ryukenden

• Topic Starter
  • 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:43 PM

If it says store in a cool dry place then the fridge is definitely your best bet in this case.

Thank you, Nate.

I store all of my supplements in the fridge. That way I am confident that my products are good and have not deteriorated.

Thank you, Lawrence. I will make sure my father's NMN bottles stored in the fridge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users