• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

hypersensitity to stimuli(sound) and stress(burnout)

burnout

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:14 AM

Hi guys,

I'm going to post a little story about myself in the hope you might give me some advice.

It started 4 years ago I was doing great until i quit cold turkey my citalopram.  shortly after i got a new job in which i was forced to work 14 hours a day (heavy labour) thats when my burnout started. The doctor gave me a few benzo's for sleep and i found it working fantastic. As i was in a tunnel vision of working and getting a diploma the benzos went on and the work went on for 2 years until i collapsed(burnout).

I got off the benzos and i seemed to recover rather quickly(using lots of hgh), I was still in the tunnel vision and I got a new job to reintegrate in the working atmosphere. As motivated as i was i ignored a lot of signals with the thought that i could recover the next day from them (worked 3 days a week mo-wed-fri)

I collapsed again.

Shortly after the new burnout i started using cerebrolysin, which enhanced my mood powerfully but also gave me too much excitement.  Then i came across NSI-189. It worked wonders for stress and anxiety however it made me more susceptible for stimuli, especcially for sound.

I can't go to crowded places, I can't tolerate intense conversations. I sold my bike because its too stimulating.

When i do such things my head gets 'full' and my bp goes up and the longer i am exposed the harder it gets to get back to a normale state.

I find a lot of doctors do not take me seriously, I hope some of you can give me some advice.

I was thinking of switching from NSI to Tianeptine. (It seems i developed tolerance to NSI)

The story above is a lot shortened because it would be way too much info if i wrote down the 4 years.

If you need any specific information please ask!

and thank you for your time.

Edited by dojob, 28 April 2018 - 08:31 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: burnout

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users