- - - - -

Aniracetam and L-theanine for anxiety and stress

aniracetam; l-theanine

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JohnDoe999

• 128 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

Ok, so I bought some Aniracetam, 750 mg, hoping it would help somewhat with my "underlying" anxiety which has come crawling the last 4 years, and will not go away.

Day 1: 1 capsule of Aniracetam with sun flower lecithin and fish oil - no effect

Day 2: 1 capsule of A with fish oil, and then one with fish oil later - no effect

Day 3: 1 capsule of A with fish oil and 600 mg l-theanine - no effect

Day 4-5: As day 2

Today: 1 capsule of A with olive oil - no effect. Later: 750 mg with olive oil. Later: 750 mg with olive oil. No effect.

I have been off l-theanine for about 3-4 weeks now. When I started with it alone it worked at 400 mg, then 600, then 800..... After 5 days I had to take 2000 mg to get the same effect as first day with 400.

I had high hopes for Aniracetam, but so far NOTHING :)

I am thinking tomorrow to try: (1500 Aniracetam at once + oil + sun flower lecithin + 1200 mg L- theanine) (All at once)

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

#2 Bretcoe

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2018 - 02:26 PM

My advice would be to add caffeine to your L-theanine in a 1:2 ratio (100mg caffeine: 200mg theanine) and try that at the lower dosage.  I'm unaware of any evidence that taking anything more than the above dosage 1-2 times/day would help.

As far the aniracetam, I would pair this with a choline source:  AlphaGPC or CDP choline.  And again, stick to the lower dosage of aniractem (750mg, 1-2/day) for a week before changing anything.

Keep a journal, make notes, do what ever you need to do track your diet, sleep, and results.  This will allow you to accurately monitor and address any changes.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 NilsOlav

• 82 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:39 AM

If you are biting your lips or gums or tongue----cut down on L-Theanine, it caused that for me even at a low dose.  Could just drink 2 cups of green tea a day and get the L-Theanine, as well as other benefits of green tea...

#4 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:52 PM

I didn’t notice much from 750mg or 1500mg Aniracetam. I think the dose may need to be higher for some as 3000mg is well tolerated.

#5 CWF1986

• 224 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:59 AM

If you still don't get anything after adding in citicoline or alpha gpc you might want to try noopept.  At least for me, noopept is the most similar in subjective effects to aniracetam.  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#6 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:24 PM

So far I’ve tried oxiracetam, piracetam, pramiracetam, phenylracetam, aniracetam, and noopept. Only one I really felt was noopept the first few days but it quickly subsided.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aniracetam;, l-theanine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users