Who’s tried all the nootropics?

nootropics adderall dexedrine amphetamine

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:44 PM

There are so many and so many new ones popping up. Here is what I’m looking for. Something as close to an adderall/Dexedrine type of feeling. I’m trying to wean off so if I can add some nootropics that work synergistically to increase the high that would be great. But then I was thinking. With all these new nootropics how do we know they may not have even more long term side effects than actual amphetamines. I mean amphetamines have been studied since the 1800’s so in a way it almost seems safer but I may be wrong. But out of curiosity what nootropics share a similar feeling of amphetamines? And of those which are actually proven safe and beneficial vs those we don’t know much about?

#2 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:49 PM

Had an impulse buy :)

Attached Files

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 CWF1986

• 224 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:15 AM

A combination of adrafinil, theacrine, caffeine, and oxiracetam are the closest thing to amphetamine that I've tried.  It helps cognitively and with motivation, but it does nothing for my adhd restlessness and I can't imagine it giving a high at any dose.  

#4 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:53 AM

Adrafinil can’t be used in conjunction with amphetamines right? Well, safely I should say?

#5 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:57 PM

Mucuna pruriens (15-20 % L-DOPA) with coffee on empty stomach gives a nice dopamine boost that lasts all day. It isn't as pushy as stimulants though, probably because it lacks the noradrenaline-component.

btw, why don't you put some clothes on, haha

Edited by Galaxyshock, 07 May 2018 - 12:59 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#6 CWF1986

• 224 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

Adrafinil can’t be used in conjunction with amphetamines right? Well, safely I should say?

They are both stimulating so if this was one's approach, the dose would be lower than normal for the both of them.  Adrafinil by itself can cause increase heart rate and blood pressure.  

#7 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2020 - 07:32 AM

i swear you're a walking pharmacy john

Edited by kurdishfella, 27 July 2020 - 07:38 AM.

#8 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 09:24 AM

I've tried A LOT of them... When I got into self-experimentation with smart drugs ten years ago I had hoped that the industry was on the cusp of growing up, that the fly-by-night supplement marketers would be put out of business by consumers choosing Nootropics with rationality and science.

Instead, today scammy Internet Marketing products abound and weird research compounds lacking human studies will hit the market to be voraciously consumed by pharmaceutical thrill-seekers. I'm more concerned than ever about a major ethics crisis giving the #Biohacking industry a bad name.
After personally trying over 100 different Nootropics I'm convinced of two things...

bg4azrniy2a61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

#9 TranscendingSingularity

• 26 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 11:46 AM

Caffeine + L-theanine is the classic!

#10 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 08:26 AM

Caffeine + L-theanine is the classic!

Zdrasdi brat!

#11 mbdrinker

• 135 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2022 - 10:01 PM

Jroseland you are 100% right. And also genetically modified coffee, fake drugs and supplements everywhere. Just waste of money since globals want to cut down population without hiding it. My advice is get good food and something cheap as mb. I took deprenyl which resulted in twitching of muscles and insomnia which is worst for longevity. The secret is you should take depressing substances instead of agitating. Agitating are dopamine inducing. Seek for seratonin and gaba inducing ones like mb and little alcohol at least over 35 years old

#12 mbdrinker

• 135 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2022 - 10:06 PM

Why seratonin? Because it and gaba take part in hallucinogenic effects and its what you want against grey life, it’s what you lack ie impressions during day and lack of impressions causes insomnia, as a paradox you have to take depressive substances to fight against world induced deprivation of happy life

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#13 mbdrinker

• 135 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2022 - 12:07 AM

Seratonin is responsible for visual hallucinations and dopamine for audio hallucinations. Those Shizo suffering from excessive dopamine hear voices instead of visual hallucinations, there is lies in beautiful mind movie. Lack of seratonin will manifest in absence of night dreams. If you can’t remember them you lack seratonin which is usual case.So you build your drug choice around this information

Edited by mbdrinker, 23 February 2022 - 12:10 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, adderall, dexedrine, amphetamine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users