Possibility of Dysplasia, Need regimen

cancer dysplasia

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jesuisfort

• 37 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:08 AM

Hello, im 22 years old male, history of breast cancer ( my mother) but nothing else , sorry for my bad english I have GERD and very bad dental hygiene Im 6"2 and 150 lbs

So here's the story :

One day I notice a small bump in my mouth

Went to the ENT and i had a biopsy done 16 days ago

I got the result today but i didn't understand anything !! he just tell me to come in 6 month for a control ...

I manage to get the conclusion : :

The histological examination revealed a squamous mucosa, whose epithelial reverence was focally ulcerated and replaced by a fibrin-leucocyte coating. On the banks of this ulceration, the epithelium is the seat of a discrete cyto-architectural disorganization with mild to moderate atypia prevailing at the level of the basal layer. The under-height chorion is the secret of a discreet inflammatory infiltrate PAS staining does not show pathogen

Conclusion:

Mucus ulceration with mild to moderate atypia whose regenerative or dysplastic character is difficult to assert Monitoring is necessary

The Dr said me  that He didn't know if its a dysplasia or a benign tumor ...     I Refused the monitoring because im hypocondriac and it can destroy my life if  I keep thiking about  monitoring, cancer...

So Im looking for a "Stack" To prevent any  cancer, what do you think about this regimen ? : 

- Metfornin 

- Resveratrol

- Low dose aspirin 

- Quercentin

- Mebendazole 

- Nicotinamide riboside

- Broccomax

- Reishi  +AAHC 

I didn't have any of these supplement  but I can still get them 

Do you know another supplement or drug that can   prevent cancer  or reverse dysplasia ?  Im thiking about C60 Oil but  im very afraid about the side effect,  I just read somehere that it can cause tumor...

Do you know any drug used in  Clinical trial  and available for sale ? 

Edited by Jesuisfort, 24 May 2018 - 07:17 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, dysplasia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users