• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Supplement / Drug to prevent Oral cancer ?

supplement oral cancer

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 martinkale

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:25 PM

Hello, do you know any supplement or drug that can effectively prevent  Oral Cancer  ? 

Metformin + 2 deoxyglucose seem effective in this way, what do you think ? 

#2 Kimer Med

• 254 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:06 AM

No supplements or drugs will completely prevent any cancers.

However, you can reduce your risk for many cancers. It's a big subject.

Dysplasia, which is a type of pre-cancer that's common in the esophagus (an extension of the oral cavity), can sometimes be prevented or reversed with methyl-group-providing supplements, such as methylfolate, methyl-B12, and trimethylglycine (TMG).

If you have high blood glucose or high HbA1c, then some form of blood sugar intervention may reduce your cancer risk. Metformin is one way to do that, but there are quite a few others that are probably better.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:00 PM

Maybe keeping the mouth less acidic with calcium carbonate and/or baking soda?

Edited by John250, 05 July 2018 - 07:01 PM.

#4 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:38 PM

Iron reduction through phlebotomy (whole blood donation) appears to reduce the risk for many cancers...  "Aerodigestive" (oral/throat?) cancers were dramatically lower, with only 1 case in the iron reduction population, with 6 in the control group.  

https://pdfs.semanti...71cd143babd.pdf

Organ site: Total, Control, & Iron reduction (respectively)

Lung 38 23 15

Colorectal 13 9 4

Prostate 12 8 4 Upper

aerodigestive 7 6 1

Bladder 8 1 7

Pancreas 1 0 1

Other* 19 13 6

Total 98 60 38

Get thee to a blood bank!  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 05 July 2018 - 10:40 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5 Astroid

• 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:47 AM

Your Immunity is the key... 

Besides optimizing your nutritional intake.. like taking freeze dried veggies... Vibrance Health brand... Maximum Vibrance supplement comes to mind.. then take supplements that increase or are involved the most in the Immunity.. Which few research. 

Iodine, Methyl B-12, etc..

There is nothing like Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) for $1/day... per Skip's Pharmacy... to increase.. and Optimize your Immunity. I've been on it 7 years... 

Now, Black Salve - Bloodroot Version.. blocks the protein in cancer that allows the body to detect the cancer.. and eat it immediately.. Like in days !!!!! 

Alpha Omega III (Alpha Omega Labs) sells a Bloodroot Toothpaste !  Called Herbal Toothpaste.. with Bloodroot. Cansema is it referred to as.

Plus they sell Amazon Bloodroot Capsules. 

I received these a month ago, but have not gotten around to using them. 

#6 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:02 AM

The Oral Cavity is available for direct treatment with anti cancer stuff. Chew some Foods extra long, rinse with tomato paste, chew fresh Turmeric roots.

Avoid exposure to pro-oncogenic substances like Tobacco, alcohol.

Maintain a good oral hygiene (4 mins with Electric brush, floss, rinse with Delmopinol)

#7 Astroid

• 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:25 AM

As I understand it.. Vitamins don't work.. without Minerals...and neither work without Systemic Enzymes...which your body production falls like a rock after age 27.

There is the culprit.  

An M.D. told me the Soil is Depleted of Minerals.. and Farmers are not putting them back into the soil. The are only using oil based chemicals.. to pump chemicals into the plants.  

Sand, which is not really soil, allows everything to wash through it.

It appears to me one should take not only the freeze dried veggies.. but  a liquid minerals.. .like from "MotherEarthLabs.com" 

Plus take high doses of Systemic Enzymes (SE).. which are involved in 3,500 chemical functions in the body.. as catalyst..

SE actually recycle vitamins and minerals. 

Inflammation is associated with Cancer.. and SE reduces the Inflammation process.. at high enough doses.. it almost stops it.. and thus reduces pain.

SE are used in abundance in Europe, especially Germany.... and Russia.

A success story.. 

Some 2.5  years ago.. I came across a lady online who was a widow.. and showing off for her kids.. swinging over a swimming hole... slipped and fell 35', hitting the rocks.. She broke her shoulder and hip. The Surgeon told her she would not walk for 7-9 months.. Being doped up and in pain.. she asked if anyone has any suggestions.. I wrote that I had read some and had some ideas had helped me, and that might work.. but was not sure due to the extend of her injury. 

I recommend...

1. Magnesium Bicarbonate Water that you make and absorb at 50%.. vs 5-30% of most pills. 

2. MSM-Sulfur.. 1-2 tsp @ 1-2 times per day... which is in every cell membrane, and the 5th most important element in your body... allowing oxygen and water to exchange between the walls.. detoxing the cells..

Race horses take it before and after races.. It reduces pain... rapidly. But I only notice it after waking from sleep. 

3. Systemic Enzymes.. Vitalzym specifically.. in high doses.

4. Carbon 60... but I don't know if she tried this? 

And what were the results.. Astonishing.. to her Surgeon and myself.   

She was walking after 4 months.. and came to visit me before the 6th month. We walked through the Naval Aviation Museum for 3 hours without her sitting down.

She was not even suppose to be walking, per her Surgeon !

So this is my basic health supplement recommendation to many people that I talk to..This is why too. 

• Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#8 Astroid

• 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:04 AM

One retired Dentist on youtube said.. to avoid Cavities.. add Iodine to your waterpik. 

The reason being.. "Iodine kills the bacteria that causes Cavities.."

There is no bacteria or fungus that has built up a resistance to Iodine yet, either!  

Xylitol Sugar also was mentioned by another Dentist who wrote the book, "How to avoid Dentist"... 

Xylitol also kills the bacteria that causes cavities.. but I am sure Iodine does more.. plus with a waterpik you are getting down into the gums better. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:28 PM

My father is a dentist and he also is a fan of Xylitol gum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplement, oral cancer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users