• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Engineering new hybrid sensory organ for continuous multi-parameter blood analysis

implants

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jiri Ehlich

• 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

Hello,

I am interested in the feasibility of the hybrid sensory organ for continuous multi-parameter blood analysis concept. Concept is based on genetically engineered cells each dedicated to the detection of specific analyte. Such cells would be than immobilized on sensory chip for signal transduction. And the whole device would be than implanted inside human body.

I have described reasons why I want to build such device and covered the concept in greater detail in my blog post https://goo.gl/XXnWwL

If you are interested I would like to get a feedback from you (negative or positive) and discuss  the technical aspects of such concept with you.

Thank You

#2 YOLF

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:53 PM

Are you skilled in this field? This inspired a simplified, but just as effective, and definitely achievable technology that could use very common and well known technologies. I'd definitely be interested in the feasibility of producing such a thing as a for profit venture. We'd need to find partners that know their way around the FDA approval process and bringing such technologies to market or we would have to develop it with the intent to sell it, I think I could manage that much. But I'd be really disappointed if we didn't stick with it and bring it market... lots of tech sells, but not as much of it becomes available.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: implants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users