Reccomended Place To Purchase Stack-College Student Budget

purchase?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MichaelFocus22

• 331 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:20 AM

Hi everyone, I'm a college student with ADHD-PI, So I've recently almost lost my work after going unmedicated for a time, so I'm currently on medication again. As a result I'm going to be developing a cognitive therapy, that will hopefully outright replace my medication. I'm currently a newbie and don't know the most effective places in which to purchase such drugs, so I'd like some assistance so I get the most bang for my buck especially, since I'm on a budget. I've currently reset my tolerance with my concerta. So I will be taking concerta 18 MG/36 MG/Dexerdrine in tandem. I want to avoid taking dexerdrine as long as possible. It appears it raised my tolerance significantly and messes with my testosterone levels. So The stack will be as follows:

1.Concerta/18/36/52 MG, Until I see my psychiatrist- Increases executive functions, 

2.Fish Oil/Liquid Form, DHA-EPA1200 twice a day,Maximized bioavailability- Memory(Chronic forgetfulness, Impulsivity)

3. 2 Protein shakes a day- Constant high energy and increased focus

4.N-Acetlycystein- Improved Impulsivity, removes neurotoxins 

5. Vitamin b6-Dosage Uncertain- Supposed to improve the creations of dopamine and nonerepehine

Note: Since, I have ADHD-PI, I suffer mostly from a lack of focus and attention which comes more from nonehrephrine. An increase in this would improve my attention to detail, which  has been causing me to suffer at work. I also suffer from frontal blindness for some reason.

6. Potential Candidates:) Memantinem- improved executive cognition and memory and minimized tolerance,Choline---->Chemically bioavailable vitamin supposed to be inherrently important for neurotransmitter creation.

In conclusion: This will go in tandem with a 7 day a week workout, pomodoro timers,30 minute meditation every morning, reading for extacly 20 minutes morming in night everyday, cold showers, abstaining from all instant gratifications,to improve delay gratification mechanisms. Finally I've been exploring into increasing will power. What has allowed me to function off medication is willpower which unfortunately is finite, thus it may be implicitly of interest to explore this. I'm also currently exploring genetic tests at stanford, so if anyone has any reccomendations, on what else I should be looking for then please tell me. This disorder is constantly ruining my life, so I will do any means necessary to be successful irrespective of the effort required. Also I'm considering  CBT with a psychologist, yet it would be too much money, for emotional regulation. So I just want to know the best place to purchase, Fish Oil EPA- DHA, Vitamin B6, and N-Acetlycystein.

Thanks for your time. S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users