- - - - -

Fight hypercalcemia

calcium

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:08 PM

Any good ways that don’t involve vitamin K? I’m allergic to it. Suffering a bit so any ideas would really help.
  • Disagree x 1

#2 Supierce

• 94 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

Don't supplement Vitamin D, or reduce what you're supplementing now.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:04 PM

Already done, any way to fight existing blood calcium levels?

#4 Supierce

• 94 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:15 AM

You might try vitex agnus castus *Chaste Tree". I know some people swear by it.

#5 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:33 AM

You are not allergic to any vitamin, it's impossible. I have side-effects from every vitamin K supplement I've tried except Super K from Life Extension. This I can actually feel I have taken, the dosage is large, but I get no side-effects.

Life Extension do heavy research before formulating a supplement. Perhaps they found out that you need both K1 and K2 together, or something, to avoid side-effects.

Needless to say, vitamin K2 is fantastic for reducing calcium because I quickly get symptoms of low calcium, actually by third or so day unless I add calcium.

• Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#6 Supierce

• 94 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 02:40 PM

People also take IP6 to reduce calcium levels, although I don't know of any research supporting its effectiveness.

Also, I agree with the above poster. Try a different vitamin K2 formulation if your present one causes a reaction.

#7 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

You are not allergic to any vitamin, it's impossible. I have side-effects from every vitamin K supplement I've tried except Super K from Life Extension. This I can actually feel I have taken, the dosage is large, but I get no side-effects.
Life Extension do heavy research before formulating a supplement. Perhaps they found out that you need both K1 and K2 together, or something, to avoid side-effects.

Needless to say, vitamin K2 is fantastic for reducing calcium because I quickly get symptoms of low calcium, actually by third or so day unless I add calcium.

Hmm I’ll buy it.

What are the symptoms of low calcium so I know what to watch out for?

#8 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:54 PM

What are the symptoms of low calcium so I know what to watch out for?

Bleeding from some wounds that have healed, and nose blood. But it's mild and infrequent and not dangerous.

• Disagree x 2

#9 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:11 PM

Bleeding from some wounds that have healed, and nose blood. But it's mild and infrequent and not dangerous.

Would rather guess that's a sign of vitamin C deficiency. Personally had for 3 years lower than normal serum calcium levels - which is highly unusual since these essential electrolytes are tightly regulated in serum - which only normalized with sufficient vitamin D. Didn't had any symptom from that low levels. I would at least monitor calcium and vitamin D in serum. Also see LPI for more information: http://lpi.oregonsta...inerals/calcium

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:12 PM

Would rather guess that's a sign of vitamin C deficiency.

Calcium is necessary for blood coagulation and probably the reason. Supplementing calcium resolves it.

Vitamin C deficiency is known to cause bleeding gums and if severe inner bleeding and finally death.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calcium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users