• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Protein supplements that supply more than aminos?

protein

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brosci

• 269 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:57 PM

I've been thinking about picking up some Thorne MediClear SGS or LivingFuel SuperGreens but I'd like to see what this whole category of products has to offer.  Do you guys have any recommendations for brands / protein powders that are rich in polyphenols or other health-promoting compounds?

#2 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:39 AM

I hate to do this to ya but my computer is too slow.   What kind of ingredients are in those?   I know Thorne is on the pricier side,   and I always look for the real deal rather than packaged,   if you can find it.   

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 brosci

• Topic Starter
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:20 AM

I hate to do this to ya but my computer is too slow.   What kind of ingredients are in those?   I know Thorne is on the pricier side,   and I always look for the real deal rather than packaged,   if you can find it.   

It's essentially a vegan protein shake fortified with a multivitamin (think high-end active-form b-vitamins / chelated minerals) topped with stuff like glutathione & sulforaphane.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: protein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users