Photo

Seeking help within order from a pharmaceutical manufacturer of peptides

bpc-157 peptide injury manufacturing custompeptide

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 triguy

• 79 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:42 PM

I am about to order custom BPC-157 peptide from a pharmaceutical manufacturer. I am looking to manufacture 5000 capsules of BPC-157. 

I know it should be at least 95% purity. What other bio markers besides endotoxines should I be concerned with?

#2 invisiblejungle

• 15 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 10:41 PM

From what I've read about other people who have ordered peptide synthesis, manufacturers have an option of removing trichloroacetic acid (TCA) for an extra cost. This is a chemical used during the synthesis process, and there will be a small amount left unless you specifically ask for it to be removed. However, I don't know how important this is in regards to safety.

By the way, can you provide more information on the manufacturer you're using? Cost? Are you able to buy from them as a private individual, or do you have a company?

Feel free to PM me instead. I find it fascinating how members here order "custom synths" but have no idea how to go about doing it.

Thank you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bpc-157, peptide, injury, manufacturing, custompeptide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users