• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

What is the cheapest source of Magtein these days?

magtein

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:46 PM

Nootropics Depot seems to be price gauging. I'm not so sure about Life Extension's odd additives. 

What's a good source?

#2 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 11:42 PM

Theres got to be a way to diy this as threonine is cheap. Magtein is great but crazy expensive still.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 ta5

• 952 posts
Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:44 AM

Theres got to be a way to diy this as threonine is cheap. Magtein is great but crazy expensive still.

Magnesium L-Threonate doesn't contain L-Threonine.

Magnesium L-Threonate comprises the salt of L-Threonic Acid combined with Magnesium. Threonic acid is a sugar acid derived from Threose, and L-Threose is a metabolite of Vitamin C. Threose is a four-carbon monosaccharide or carbohydrate with molecular formula C4H8O4.

But I know it sounds like it should be Threonine since Magnesium Glycinate is Glycine, and Magnesium Taurinate is Taurine.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#4 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:42 AM

Magnesium L-Threonate doesn't contain L-Threonine.

Magnesium L-Threonate comprises the salt of L-Threonic Acid combined with Magnesium. Threonic acid is a sugar acid derived from Threose, and L-Threose is a metabolite of Vitamin C. Threose is a four-carbon monosaccharide or carbohydrate with molecular formula C4H8O4.

But I know it sounds like it should be Threonine since Magnesium Glycinate is Glycine, and Magnesium Taurinate is Taurine.

Didn’t know this. What is the best source for true Magnesium L Threonine?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: magtein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users