Morning / PM?

Dosage?

w/ or w/out food?

Dairy / tea / orange mix ok?

Better with Bioperine / fat?

Avoid to be used with SSRI/SNRI?

What not to be taken with?

How often?

Alternatively, could you please forward me in the right thread. I only see the group buy thread.

#2 owtsgmi

• 162 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 12:45 AM

You have to hunt for the info on that thread.  I posted this today, which might help you...

NSI-189 and Vorinostat compliment each other quite well.  I would start on nsi and run it for a few months; good for autobiographical recall and fear extinction.  Once things get going (plasticity?), I would start the Vorinostat to really kick things into gear.  The fear extinction is noticeable after a session.  Sessions should start at 45min to an hour after ingestion.  This goes good for about 1-2 hours, with minor effects for 12-24 hours.  Be in a place where you can focus deeply on your thoughts.  The key is recalling anxieties from your past and facing them head on - no need to stay calm.  You get out what you put in.  It works in layered approaches, as you delve into your past over many sessions.  I would take it maybe 20 times or so (at about 25-50mg) spaced at least a couple of days apart - intranasally or sublingually (or half &  half).  After that, I would take PRL-8-53 at ~10mg per day (long term) as a maintenance dose.  All in all, very few side effects with any of them.  Good luck!

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vorinostat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users