• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Any nuerogenic drugs that could cure schizophrenia?

mental health

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FunSponge

• Registrant
  • 113 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:27 AM

Currently on anti psychotics, wondering is there any peptide or drug for nuero genesis that could heal me?, sorry moderator didn't mean to double post in the same section, you can delete this post.

Edited by FunSponge, 30 September 2018 - 11:38 AM.

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:01 PM

I believe nsi-189 could help it's neurogenetic

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 FunSponge

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 113 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:58 PM

Cheers Galaxy, Iv ordered NSI 189 express delivery, I got psychosis from huffing solvents from 20 years ago, I'm quite optimistic about what it can do for me if it's able to regenerate the brain, somehow undo the damage that's there, it's currently been studied as an anti depressant which is great has I need that too, Iv googled NSI 189 schizophrenia and have found positive reports from people who have used it for this purpose, thank again

#4 FunSponge

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 113 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:29 PM

How do I dose NSI 189?, what is the max daily dosage?

#5 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:41 AM

Can't say you need to check the long thread about it. Are you on antipsychotics?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 FunSponge

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 113 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:03 PM

It's alright I found the dosage guide, I have been on numerous anti psychotics, recently on serequal for over a year which I recently discovered is stopping me building muscle in the gym, it increases prolactin Iv even noticed some breast tissue, I'm starting clozapine tomorrow which is free from these side effects and meant to be the most effective, another member on here recommended another drug that increases brain synapses by a million times, if true could also be very helpful for me, I hope to see improvement from NSI given how in my case I damaged my brain psychically huffing chemicals, I have major depression and paranoid psychosis not fully sure if that falls in the category of full on schizophrenia, NSI should arrive today I love the idea of the possibility of having my brain healed psychically instead of just treating symptoms with medication, before the solvent abuse I was highly intelligent and charismatic would be amazing if I could get some of that back however unlikely, fingers crossed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mental health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users