- - - - -

glutamine for stomach?

ingredients

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:51 AM

Now, supposedly this is beneficial?  Athletes say that glutamine prevents soreness after lifting, but I'm rather certain no one has ever proved this at all.

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:46 PM

Kyowa Glutamine is the best and recommend for all sorts of ibs and stomach related issues.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:03 AM

Now, supposedly this is beneficial? Athletes say that glutamine prevents soreness after lifting, but I'm rather certain no one has ever proved this at all.

I'd be careful with single amino acid therapies. I've tried them all and it seems on their own they can have bizarre effects.

Glutamine made me feel flat out invincible. In the gym; big strong and flexible. At work, excellent cognition. Then the side effects kick in...severe itching, insomnia, irritability. I suspect this is due to its causing a glutamate imbalance.

Give it a try, very unlikely any permanent downsides but you might find some issues.

#4 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 October 2018 - 11:28 PM

I have a friend whose taking 20 g of fermented glutamine three times a day(60g total) for his leaky gut and he said after two weeks it’s been a noticeable improvement so far. That seems like an awfully high dose though.

#5 ironfistx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:00 PM

Edited by ironfistx, 16 October 2018 - 09:02 PM.

#6 Malf

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:54 AM

Kyowa Glutamine is the best and recommend for all sorts of ibs and stomach related issues.

Ive heard of that Japanese Glutamine Kyowa but I cant find it anywhere, do you recommend a good brand

I only too Jarrow glutamine and it did nothing for me.

Glutamine is supposed to be good for the gut and help repair the lining, I heard Collegen is supposed to help repair the gut as well like Great lakes collegen peptides.

#7 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:17 PM

Ive heard of that Japanese Glutamine Kyowa but I cant find it anywhere, do you recommend a good brand

I only too Jarrow glutamine and it did nothing for me.

Glutamine is supposed to be good for the gut and help repair the lining, I heard Collegen is supposed to help repair the gut as well like Great lakes collegen peptides.

https://www.nutrabio.../product/23041/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 ironfistx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 01:11 AM

Here, additionally I found n acetyl glutamine.  Use that instead?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ingredients

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users