- - - - -

Been gone a long while

bullet proof

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:20 AM

I'm an old, crabby,cynical person. A few years ago I was here trying just about everything to improve my brain function Noots were top o the charts.

None of the ones I tried did anything  B.T.W. One thing they did was make me just about immune to horrible tastes.   

Hello there. I'm still looking to improve my brain function and have come across the bulletproof train. I haven't gotten on yet. But I ordered one of two of the books. Mr. Asprey seem like a fine fellow. He was around back when I first came here and the Smart Drugs book was pretty popular. My question is .... are any of you using his products? Do they do what he claims in the area of focus.? Being cynical and crabby and hopelesly curious, I wonder what you can do to coffee beans that increases the value by two bucks a pound. If it works for focus I'll get in line. I plan to try the coffee and ghee thing once I get the book I ordered. Much of what he says appeals to me and most everyone else so it seems. I"m still trying to gain some focus and loose some brain fog. Has anyone gotten help in any of these areas. I'm seeing a prescribing psychologist tomorrow in hopes of finding something that works better then Mementine. Been on that for a good portion of two months. Not much change so far.

Are thee any suggestions of things to ask the Doc about f? Such as Provigil. Mr. Asprey seemed to like that one. I got 200 of those thru a a guy on this forum way back when who was in India. Those were good for getting things done around the place but I didn't see much change in focus.

Im a musician. So ,for me focus means knowing where I am in the music and not experiencing any ..... for lack of a better term, packet dropouts. Or a train wreck caused by me forgetlng the next note sequence or phrase. I would make a deal with the devil if there was some way to get back the little bit of  improv skill I had back when. I know about  Ritalin and adderal but not  much else. He may not want to give me those anyway. They get prescribed a lot. But for people 50 years younger than me.

Help please..... I nearly forgot, I hope I'm in the right place to ask these questions. Sorry if I missed something important...... Like thanking the person who helped me get my paleo password in order so I could post. Thank you for taking the time to help.

Ron

Edited by ron45, 15 October 2018 - 12:25 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bullet proof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users