- - - - -

Wrist / Hand / Finger Strength

wrist hand finger strength muscle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:39 PM

Is there anything I can take that will help me build muscle in those areas?

• Ill informed x 1

#2 nickthird

• Topic Starter
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:05 AM

I mean supplements to help while doing workouts, not magically acting in that area...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:54 PM

You just need to do resistance training on those areas. Look up exercises that BMX and X games guys use. As far as supplements go anything that helps increase muscle mass in general will help. There isn’t any supplements that would just isolate specific areas. HGH would help a little bit though.

Edited by John250, 18 October 2018 - 04:55 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 08:43 PM

I have strong fingers, hands, and wrists from a consistent, daily yoga practice. Simple poses like downward dog, plank, chatturangu, working through vinyasa, and all of the arm balances will strengthen these areas. Practice simplicity on your fingertips. Handstands up against a wall, balancing only upon thine fingertips, will make you a beast. And it's free.

Strengthen your toes, ankles, and feet similarly. Keys are alignment and consistency, not much need to be fancy. Simple poses practiced with skill will strengthen every part of your body, including that chattering, worried mind.
  • Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrist, hand, finger, strength, muscle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users