Testosterone and varicocele

testosterone varicocele dopamine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#1 Yojimbo94

• 20 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 03:18 PM

hi, since I started nofap for about 1 year, I started to have a wet dream every 3 days or so, the problem is that once I have one I feel my Vitality go off for at least 1-2 days and I feel all the symptoms of low dopamine / low testosterone, low safety, anxiety, depression, asthenia, 0 motivation while when it happens to not have for 7 days I feel very much great desire to approach girls and do 1,000 things, I also have a varicocele that I should operate soon, I wanted to know if the varicocele has effects on these frequent wet dreams and if the operation can decrease the frequency with which they occur or if the negative effects decrease after each wet dream, I had thought that the enlarged veins could decrease the space in the scrotal sac and for this reason filling it faster with sperm and needing a release more frequently, can you help me?

#2 John250

• 1,257 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2018 - 04:28 PM

hi, since I started nofap for about 1 year, I started to have a wet dream every 3 days or so, the problem is that once I have one I feel my Vitality go off for at least 1-2 days and I feel all the symptoms of low dopamine / low testosterone, low safety, anxiety, depression, asthenia, 0 motivation while when it happens to not have for 7 days I feel very much great desire to approach girls and do 1,000 things, I also have a varicocele that I should operate soon, I wanted to know if the varicocele has effects on these frequent wet dreams and if the operation can decrease the frequency with which they occur or if the negative effects decrease after each wet dream, I had thought that the enlarged veins could decrease the space in the scrotal sac and for this reason filling it faster with sperm and needing a release more frequently, can you help me?

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4090664/

#3 Yojimbo94

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:17 AM

is it also for this reason that exposure to sunlight gives me incredible benefits? is it due to the lack of dopamine, serotonin or vitamin D / testosterone? at this point I think that all my cognitive problems are the result of a testosterone deficiency

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testosterone, varicocele, dopamine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users