women

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#1 John250

• 1,183 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

I’ve read a lot of threads here talking about no fap and anxiolytics,etc.. different approaches to talk to women. I know women very well and can read them like an open book. I’ve slept with hundreds of women, been in tons of relationships, been divorced once and now married. If you have any ?’s post them and I’ll help you out.
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,164 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:40 AM

Well I assume being tanned muscular good-looking guy often creates automatic attraction so you don't need that much game.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#3 bosharpe

• 174 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

Make them laugh?.. Strike up a conversation about a shared thing (Isn't this bus taking ages, excuse me can you help, did you notice..). I dunno, I'm not very good in approaching women. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,183 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:11 PM

Well I assume being tanned muscular good-looking guy often creates automatic attraction so you don't need that much game.

Yeah but it doesn’t necessarily attracted the kind of women you want long-term. You guys are going to laugh when I’m telling you the secret is match.com That’s where I met my current wife it’s nice because you can literally list everything you’re looking for so if you have an automatic deal breaker whether it be religion or political views, etc. you can list all of that and you don’t have to waste your time buying a girl drinks at a bar and then finding out later she is the total opposite of you Lol Plus you have to pay for it it’s not that expensive but if a girl is going to pay to be on there she’s serious unlike the free dating sites where anyone can just sign up. I had this chick send me naked pictures and tell me she wanted to meet up with me and all this stuff so I ended up meeting up with “her” this was like 10 years ago and it turns out it was a freaking dude!!!
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#5 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,183 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:07 PM

Make them laugh?.. Strike up a conversation about a shared thing (Isn't this bus taking ages, excuse me can you help, did you notice..). I dunno, I'm not very good in approaching women.

There really isn’t a set secret is just about knowing women. And it depends on the type of girl you’re looking for. Some women love to be treated like shit it’s Bizzarre I have idea why but the more you don’t pay attention to them the more they come towards you but then you have to think do you really want to be with a girl like that long term? The best advice is to be your absolute self. Then when you eventually meet somebody that likes that you will be compatible.

#6 Chef Russ

• 11 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:13 PM

There is nothing better than confidence for attracting and keeping a woman. You don’t have to be a jerk, but jerks are successful because of their confidence, not jerkiness.

Be nice, respectful, romantic, and let your self confidence work for you. Stay away from needy and “damaged goods”. Aim high, don’t settle for less, and you just might find your long term love. To catch your future Mrs right, you have to be Mr right for her.
  • Agree x 1

#7 gamesguru

• 2,611 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:56 PM

you have to be a lazy, tanned, muscular good-looking guy.  many men fail as an original thinker because their memory is too good.

and then you have to actually make approaches.  it doesn't fucking matter how.

the girl in between sets, tell her you need to call your dad quick cause you were supposed to and you forgot your phone.  67.35545% chance she's weirded out, just tell her your dad's number and ask her to dial it please.  walk a bit anxious, leave a phony voicemail, then tell her sorry but she just called your phone and and she's cool so you should hang together sometime.

the girl fumbling apples, just tell her you heart granny smiths were in season this year.  tell her you need help with your texting addiction and make the whole interaction last 7 seconds.

it's all about saying ridiculous shit faster than she can process it or respond.  just dont' be the guy talking to her for 30 minutes about cats vs. dogs and the weather and other lame shit and you'll be golden without match.com

• Enjoying the show x 2

#8 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,183 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:59 PM

you have to be a lazy, tanned, muscular good-looking guy. many men fail as an original thinker because their memory is too good.

and then you have to actually make approaches. it doesn't fucking matter how.

the girl in between sets, tell her you need to call your dad quick cause you were supposed to and you forgot your phone. 67.35545% chance she's weirded out, just tell her your dad's number and ask her to dial it please. walk a bit anxious, leave a phony voicemail, then tell her sorry but she just called your phone and and she's cool so you should hang together sometime.

the girl fumbling apples, just tell her you heart granny smiths were in season this year. tell her you need help with your texting addiction and make the whole interaction last 7 seconds.

it's all about saying ridiculous shit faster than she can process it or respond. just dont' be the guy talking to her for 30 minutes about cats vs. dogs and the weather and other lame shit and you'll be golden without match.com

In the past when I was looking and not married basically I used the I don’t care approach but not the asshole approach and trying to find someone I would truly be interested in dating long-term. For random hook ups I would always use the asshole approach. My top line would be at a bar club I would hang out near the restroom with some friends and when a girl came out I would look at her and say “did you just take a shit?“ response would usually be “excuse me?“ And that I would follow by saying something like I just noticed that you were in there for a long time I figured maybe you took a shit and I was just thinking how awful that would be at a place like this and not at the comfort of your own home. That would usually followed by her saying I was actually putting on my make up I wasn’t taking a shit. I would say no it’s cool I believe you but if you were it’s all good I mean we all take shifts. Then I would say I had about $18 worth of Mexican food a few hours ago and I literally took a taxi home just to go and then I just came back. They would either left and continue to talk or they would just walk away. Another good one is I would walk up to a girl at the bar and say to her “excuse me how would you like to buy me a drink?“ Then start going from there. But when it was someone I was generally interested in I would basically use a straight up honest role on everything. Like I would say you know I’m getting older I’m not looking to waste my time, these are my political views, these in my religious views, Etc..
Deal breakers are cheating, if you cannot remember how many people you slept with within 10 seconds of asking if you don’t want any children, if you’re not interested in the housewife/stay at home mom role, etc.
just let it all out on the line and that would narrow things down pretty easy.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#9 gamesguru

• 2,611 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 12:38 AM

did you just take a shit?  i'd rather tell them they look like a girl who would squat with excellent form (gym), or one who knows a lot about cufflinks (mall).  Those are true asshole things to say.  Offering to buy a drink is not.

But i definitely agree with the checking for deal breakers thing, anything that makes them sweat it out is brilliant. True connections are anywhere, but you have to cultivate them as suggested.  I've met some really cool chicks on meetme, and some real time wasting low lifes at the Kroger self-checkout.  But generally the opposite is true

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: women

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users