Non-Hodgkins Follicular Lymphoma cancer cured naturally

cancer cured

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 lakesurfer

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2018 - 12:54 AM

My wife cured her cancer naturally (cannabis oil, apricot kernels and more) all info at Cancer Beaten Naturally on FaceBook..https://www.facebook...24545407909211/

In Canada Rick Simpson (Run from the cure... on youtube) proved that cannabis oil cured cancer.  He contacted the Canadian Gov't....nothing happened except the RCMP raided his crop. He contacted Cancer Canada (huge fund raiser, 55% goes to office expenses), he said, "I found the cure , no need to spend millions of dollars looking for a cure".  They sent Rick a form letter....Thank you Mr. Simpson we don't look at natural cures.  They would rather show bald dying children in ads  used to raise more $'s for the cancer industry.

I was lucky and found many cures. When my wife was sick in 2015 we were pleasantly surprised to find that Ty Bollinger talked about all my cure finds except one, Aloe Aberscens.  (info at FB group above.)   Finding the Bollinger's info sure bolstered our confidence in our plan A. When we had the 1st appointment with the Oncologist my wife had 6 out of 15 blood 3's out of range. She had non hodgkins follicular lymphoma. (worst kind,3 lymph nodes around her stomach) The Dr. said their plan was to wait and see because if their treatment did not work now it wouldn't work later....huh?  Good thing we had plan A. 3 months later our cures left us with one, one! blood factor slightly out of range.    Less than 6 months all were normal, no cancer.  This year my wife met a retired nurse that actually worked with the very same oncologist before we went to see her,  The nurse said no one that had Louise's type of cancer ever went to in the hospital with it and came out cured. The oncologist just rolled her eyes and walked away when we told her what we were doing on our own...NEVER asked the details for other patients!!!

God Bless the Bollingers and Rick Simpson.

• Needs references x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users