Photo

"Your bitcoin pharmacy" and modafinil - my honest review

bitcoin pharmacy modafinil

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ireneton

• 8 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:29 AM

First off, I am 25 years old. I am in good health and physical condition. I am 6'-1", 200lbs (15-18% bf). I workout 5x a week on average and eat a decently healthy diet. I have battled major depression and anxiety since I was 14. For the last 2 years, I have been working on improving myself through multiple types of outlets. I have tried meditation, Psilocybin Mushrooms, LSD, Marijuana, Phenibut, exercise, Green Tea, and now Modafinil. Psilocybin mushrooms were one of the greatest things I have ever experienced with a change in my depression and anxiety, but it is very hard for me to get a hold of them. I have not used them since my first and last trip in March of this year and I have slowly noticed a come back. I still use mindful meditation everyday and think that although it is taking time, I am improving in the way I approach my thoughts when I'm starting to have that feeling of hot... tense... panicky... anxiety. (Sorry for the long intro. Thought it would give a little insight)

Okay... time for the real stuff. I bought the 200 mgs x 100 pill qty of Modalert (Sunpharma) from yourbitcoinpharmacy.com and have been taking them for a little over two weeks now (5x a week). I initally bought it to help me with work and pass a licensing exam I have coming up. Here is my initial review of modafinil and bitcoin pharmacy:

Satisfaction (4/5): I started off taking half of the pill (100 mgs). I didn't notice too much, except for my second day where I took the pill at around 3 pm. I was unable to sleep because my mind was racing with thoughts. I ended up having to smoke weed to calm my mind down and sleep. The restlessness may have been due to the fact that I take pre-workout, but I do that everyday and usually do not feel this way. I started taking full doses (200 mgs) on the 4th day and have really enjoyed the side effects. I have experienced an overall calmness. I don't seem to be so moody or reactive to certain things that used to trigger me into swinging into anger.

My head seems pretty clear in those moments and I tend to just breathe through them. I have been practicing mindful meditation for the past few months or so, so this could also be a result from that. My girlfriend has no clue what Modafinil is or Nootropics for that matter and she mentioned a few things to me this past weekend that surprised me. She said I seemed calmer and funnier. I usually spend the weekends with her and both Saturday and Sunday she said, "You're a lot funnier today". Following with "That's two nights in a row" on Sunday. I believe this is due to an overall calmness in my brain. My anxiety seemed to be almost unnoticeable. I feel that I am able to think clearly and with a sense of alertness. However, I have noticed that I can still feel tired on Modalert. I drink green tea in the mornings when I wake up and I like to have coffee around noon (always a half of a small cup of dark roast americano, black), but don't usually get this privilege. I have my pre-workout (350 mgs caffeine) around 3-4 pm if I didn't have coffee and a half scoop of pre around 5-6 pm if I did. Today I had two cups of tea in the morning and I was yawning by noon.

I felt tired, yet still able to concentrate my thoughts and be social with my customer. Even though most of our conversation is me listening and responding, I didn't feel as good as I had over the weekend. (This could be do to lack of caffeine). I drank my pre-workout at 4 and had one of the best workouts I have had in the past few months. Lately, I have been experiencing a severe lack of motivation in the gym, so this was great to feel. I was lifting more and pushing myself harder. Awesome, right? Well, now it's 12:16 am (as of typing 12:16 am) and I still feel wide awake mentally. I'll be taking my sleepy time tea now to hopefully calm my brain down and help me sleep. I hope to continue to experience this mentality from Modalert and I will try taking a break from it after I pass my licensing exam to monitor how I am off of it and for moderation's sake. Only complaint is that I don't feel the physical energy people claim to get from Modalert.

Delivery (5/5): I had absolutely no problems with delivery. Your bitcoin pharmacy made it within 8 days. I kept checking the status on the tracking number and it was pretty close to accurate upon delivery. Made it through customs just fine (both in the US, and HK). Took about 8 days US and later 10 days (HK).

Order Fulfillment (5/5): My order arrived safely and with all of the product (200 mg x 100 pill qty). None of them were missing or broken. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bitcoin pharmacy, modafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users