libido

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tryllehamster

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:51 PM

Okay, long story short

My libido had been  low and sometimes completly gone the last 2 years. I'm a bodybuilder and used hormons for years - So my eyes had been on a hormon problem. Got a lot of bloodwork, but there is nothing wrong. even raising testorone not helping me

Before all this I was horny as fuck - So I know have it has to work

So what could it be ? Are there any nootropics I could try? 

sibutramine and lithium orata dosen't seem to walk - And lithium orate even make i worse

Could it be some psycial in that Area ? Any ideas ?

Maybe I should said that I been a big user of party drugs in the weekend for like 10 years - Cocain, mdma and stuff like that

One thing I remember is that - The day I notice this was after a party night I woke up with half morning wood. First time it ever happen for me and since I dont got a full morning wood ever since

#2 male_1978

• 98 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 04:08 PM

I had ED problems after taking finasteride for many years. The problem was suddenly gone after taking Nicotinamide Riboside (about 200 mg/day). Maybe you wanna try that as well.

• Informative x 1

#3 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:41 PM

Okay, long story short

My libido had been low and sometimes completly gone the last 2 years. I'm a bodybuilder and used hormons for years - So my eyes had been on a hormon problem. Got a lot of bloodwork, but there is nothing wrong. even raising testorone not helping me
Before all this I was horny as fuck - So I know have it has to work

So what could it be ? Are there any nootropics I could try?
sibutramine and lithium orata dosen't seem to walk - And lithium orate even make i worse

Could it be some psycial in that Area ? Any ideas ?

Maybe I should said that I been a big user of party drugs in the weekend for like 10 years - Cocain, mdma and stuff like that
One thing I remember is that - The day I notice this was after a party night I woke up with half morning wood. First time it ever happen for me and since I dont got a full morning wood ever since

What were your total/free test levels and estradiol? Also did you have Dhea,pregnenolone and progesterone tested? Those play a huge role in libido.

#4 tryllehamster

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2018 - 07:14 PM

What were your total/free test levels and estradiol? Also did you have Dhea,pregnenolone and progesterone tested? Those play a huge role in libido.

That depends which blood check I look at.. 
Michael scally looked at it also..

Always on trt when i'm not blasting.. Tried to go off for 12 weeks with full pct and when I was pinned test p again, NOTHING happen

It all startet when I was on test and tren 2 years ago and then it just got worse ever since.

but really dont think is a hormon problem, because nothing change no matter what I do when I elevate hormones 

I had ED problems after taking finasteride for many years. The problem was suddenly gone after taking Nicotinamide Riboside (about 200 mg/day). Maybe you wanna try that as well.

Thanks

I will try it  - Hav long did you take NR before you notice a different ?

#5 male_1978

• 98 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:09 PM

I will try it  - Hav long did you take NR before you notice a different ?

I was actually taking NR for its anti aging properties, then i felt a change very, very fast. I think it was even on the first or second day i took it. All the problems i often had before ( loss of morning erections, low libido, problems holding an erection, heavy sweating ) were gone and never came back. Besides that i measured a drop in blood pressure (from about 140 to 130), so maybe there was something with the blood vessels.

#6 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:23 PM

That depends which blood check I look at..
Michael scally looked at it also..
Always on trt when i'm not blasting.. Tried to go off for 12 weeks with full pct and when I was pinned test p again, NOTHING happen

It all startet when I was on test and tren 2 years ago and then it just got worse ever since.
but really dont think is a hormon problem, because nothing change no matter what I do when I elevate hormones

Thanks

I will try it - Hav long did you take NR before you notice a different ?

If you have been on cycles and HRT for many years the odds of recovering natural testosterone will be rough. Maybe the test prop is fake? Or needs more time to kick in? I’d get bloods done to make sure test and estrogen are where they should be and include Dhea, prolactin and pregnenolone. If it all checks out you can rule out hormones. Tren can drive prolactin up which will lower libido but it would subside a few weeks after stopping it.

Edited by John250, 10 December 2018 - 09:24 PM.

#7 tryllehamster

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:35 AM

If you have been on cycles and HRT for many years the odds of recovering natural testosterone will be rough. Maybe the test prop is fake? Or needs more time to kick in? I’d get bloods done to make sure test and estrogen are where they should be and include Dhea, prolactin and pregnenolone. If it all checks out you can rule out hormones. Tren can drive prolactin up which will lower libido but it would subside a few weeks after stopping it.

Yes i know

It all checked

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: libido

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users