• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

What would be the 10 - 15 most in demand top selling nootropics?

nootropics

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FunSponge

• Registrant
  • 113 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:55 PM

I'm looking into becoming a possible vendor, starting out I wont be supplying everything I want to narrow it down to what could be considered essential nootropics and research supplements, any help creating the list would be greatly appreciated.

So far I have.

Dihexa

Nsi 189

Racetams

P21

Modnafil

Nooept

Semax

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#2 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:24 PM

That's an ambitious list. Obviously purity is going to be absolutely critical. If you could reliably stock NSI 189 that would be a game changer. Another one would be tianeptine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 FunSponge

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 113 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:47 PM

Someone else also mentioned Tianeptine I'll add that thanks, also bromanatane and BPC 157, I'm considering trying to go the way of IRC.bio, third party testing would be a given hopefully by someone the Nootropics community trusts like Mr youaresodumb.

#4 timothy55

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

I personally took a combo of Noopept and Semax for about 2 months, then break for 3 months, then took it again for 2 months, then stopped (about 8 months ago). I can still feel the positive effects. So yeah, my suggestion would definately be Noopept and Semax.

#5 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:52 AM

Tianeptine would be great. 7,8 DHF. All racetams. Something chill like phenibut or theanine. and an nfil.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 wicker558

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:46 AM

If you really want to become a vendor make sure you have proper CoA and tests, otherwise you won't excel. There is a surplus of vendors, whether it be individuals or companies online.

That being said phenibut is a good additive, you can get it for max. a hundred bcks per kg from China and resell (most vendors resell it at 5 times the price)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users