• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What happened to Tianeptine? (It disappeared from the Internet)

tianeptine

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:32 AM

I didn't get a memo on this. Did everyone just stopped carrying Tianeptine? 

• Good Point x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#2 justabody

• 71 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:17 AM

there was an abuse scare, kiddies like to get high off the stuff so vendors stopped carrying it. :-D

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Forever21

• Topic Starter
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:47 AM

It is my understanding that there are two types of Tianeptine and one of them (the one carried by Nootropics Depot) is not (extremely difficult) to be used for abuse.

#4 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2018 - 03:45 AM

I tried tianeptine a number of years ago and I did use some higher dosages for a short while and it gave me a fairly strong opiate high. I'm not sure if you are normally supposed to taper down but when I tried stopping I got these incredibly horrid withdrawals that lasted for a few weeks. I ended up buying more just so I could taper down off it over time so only experiencing mild withdrawals, but it was still difficult, if I got the dose wrong they would come back in full force.

I haven't touched tianeptine again since, it's just a slippery slope for me personally when a little increase in the dose gives you a high.

It was probably one of the most horrible withdrawal experiences I have had to date, though I have never come off heroin or anything so I can't compare, but it was still a very horrible experience. Just a warning and my 2 cents.

Edited by mono, 30 December 2018 - 03:47 AM.

#5 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:05 AM

Powder city was selling it until some teen o'd on it and died then they shutdown. Newmind was selling it like crazy so much so that when the DEA raided drug dealers in MI they had crates full of it which surprise is what led to the MI ban on it so they dropped it. Nootropic depot dropped it soon after around the same time ircbio closed down for other reasons. Zack attack sups and bluebrainboost still sells it through and a bunch of google ad sites but I don't really trust them.

#6 Molo122

• Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:14 AM

Should have done my introduction first as I just made an acct, but every page is taking forever to load for some reason so while I’m on this page, thought I’d respond. I am in agreement with justabody in regards to its abuse potential coming into the spotlight
I have only had tianeptine in the form of the 12.5mg “stablon”’tablets which I didn’t much care for
Since it was an underwhelming substance, I never looked into the other formulations (powder...hcl, sulphate etc.

I do know of a reputable vendor or the tablets bc I get other things from them, but that may not be relevant if you are just curious as to why vendors no longer carry it

Oh and since this is my first post, I want to make it clear that I am not “shilling” and wouldn’t expect you to take my word for things since I haven’t established myself as being a legitimate source of information or a conduit to a good vendor

#7 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 01:14 AM

hi molo122, thanks for the reply. why is that you dont care about it much? i also wish you can share in PM your sources, i wish to get some but internet is saturated with fakes now days. getting the pills is probably the most reliable, because the powders are suspicious and likely made in china. :/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2019 - 03:54 AM

If anyone needs some tianeptine I have a bit of sulfate and sodium from NewMind that I'm looking to sell (back when they used to sell it) and can provide a CoA upon request, if you're interested PM me and we'll work something out!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tianeptine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users