Vaginal Soreness lifehacks?

sex vagina women

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#1 jroseland

• 751 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:52 AM

Hey sexperts of Longecity we're are newlyweds and having a lot of sex, often daily or a few times daily and it's resulting in some vaginal soreness.

We've switched from the crappy grocery store lube to water based stuff from the pharmacy that was recommended by my wife's OBGYN and it's improved sex some but she's often still sore. We don't intend to have less sex so what are the lifehacks for avoiding or alleviating vaginal soreness?

She's not eating like a ton of raw kale or spinach so I don't think it's the issue with Oxalic crystals in her hoohaa.

Thanks!

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#2 Juangalt

• 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:43 PM

Reduce the amount you're doing it. Life hacked. Alternatively, you could reduce exposure to one orifice by substituting another. I'll let you do logistics on that one.

Edited by Juangalt, 09 January 2019 - 08:46 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#3 Keizo

• 348 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

Ask Palmer Luckey (inventor of oculus rift) or your local Imam.

Or maybe check out a book  that I never got around to reading  called Eros and the Mysteries of Love by Julius Evola,  it does I presume talk about sexual transmutation and whatever else. But his writing in general seems rather dense, I only read Ride the Tiger. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 751 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:02 PM

The PROBLEM is that she's riding the tiger TOO MUCH! But no one cares about the tiger being sore  :sad:

But his writing in general seems rather dense, I only read Ride the Tiger. 

• Needs references x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

#5 smoghat

• 5 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:34 AM

Any chance they recommenddd astroglide? Ditch it and get babelube. I am pretty sure you can get it on amazon or, better yet, from babeland. Women I knew who were really into sex swore by it and I agree, it works considerably better.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sex, vagina, women

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users