• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

AVOID FACE FITNESS / FACE EXERCISE AT ALL COSTS !!

facial exercise face yoga face fitness

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 YoungFresh

• Registrant
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:36 AM

Tell you my experience, read carefully.

Regarding nasolabial folds, I want to share my experience and insight with you guys, and believe me, I am not lying. I do this to help everyone find the truth, or maybe get closer to it. As currently there is no 100% known cause of nasolabial folds. But here is my own experience and opinion :

So at 24 I started developing one odd facial tic, one that is exactly the same as one facial exercise for "face lift,yoga,improvement of the face, bla bla" . I did not knew until I was 25 that the tic was actually a facial exercise found on youtube, problem is.. at 26 I saw in photos that my face changed a lot ! After years of doing that tic, in the area of nasolabial folds I had 2 huge lines (not exactly folds) like my face was sucked inside with an air pump or something. 

I had no idea what was the cause of it , it was actually the fat being totally burned in those areas (nasolabial) so now my face looks ... I don`t know if it looks good or bad but I don`t like the change.

So the conclusion is absolutely clear : IT'S NOT THE COLLAGEN MOSTLY , IT`S THE FAT ! If we lose fat from that area, we get nasolabial folds. BY ANY MEANS do not do any facial exercise as it will cause muscle to get good but it will BURN your fat and it will drop the volume a lot !

So I`m sure that all these yoga / face exercises are absolutely doing bad for face, it's science that if you work a muscle, you burn the fat there, well in the face it doesn`t look better if you do that, you will just erase the fat from there and volume will drop and you will look like me, with a muscle face lol !

Now I need your help too, I need to know how to resetore that fat from the nasolabial fold areas.

Guys don`t forget ! spread this too : DONT DO FACIAL EXERCISES, THE MORE YOU USE THE MUSCLES, FACE, THE MORE FAT GETS BURNED ! And that will age you.

Waiting for your opinions on how to resetore fat.

• Needs references x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2 Galthaar

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:57 AM

Fat is not burned from the muscles you exercize, but equaly from all body; that you can burn fat from specific places is just a myth.

• Agree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for EXERCISE to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 YoungFresh

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:39 AM

That`s what modern theories say. But it's wrong.

Either the fat, or collagen or both, I depleted doing this.

• Needs references x 2

#4 male_1978

• 109 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:33 AM

Whaveter it is, i agree that the loss of substance in the face is a problem. 

You can rebuild it a little with hyaluronic acid pills (makes your skin thicker), but then comes the second problem: Gravity (yes, i am a gravitationalist) and loss of firmness. More substance probably means more gravitation, more hanging faces.

I have no idea what a good solution may be (except facelifting). 

#5 wicker558

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:00 AM

Losing fat from face is good. You show your jawline and your face looks more attractive (given you have chad genetics, not that horse long face)

Losing collagen and elasticity on the other hand is detrimental to your looks.

• Ill informed x 1

#6 YoungFresh

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:13 AM

Fat keeps the face looking young. Get your knowledge on update

#7 MKultra

• 71 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:12 PM

Fat keeps the face looking young. Get your knowledge on update

I agree.. I have a friend, a 40+ year old woman who's lost quite a bit of weight (due to sprinting almost every day + eating more healthy, avoiding sugar almost completely) in the last 3-4 years.. Before she looked like she was in her 20's (maybe 25-27 or so) now she looks like her actual age i think..

A year ago i dated a woman in her 40's.. She was very overweight, we talked briefly about what she would look like if she lost like 30kg, she said "i bet i would look 10 years older!", i couldn't really disagree with her, it's probably what would happen. She had a very beautiful face, body (stomach) - not so much perhaps :)

Edited by MKultra, 18 January 2019 - 07:14 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for EXERCISE to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 12:53 AM

Losing fat from face is good. You show your jawline and your face looks more attractive (given you have chad genetics, not that horse long face)

Losing collagen and elasticity on the other hand is detrimental to your looks.

Chad genetics? 

Rolls eyes 

you cant be f-in serious with this 

Edited by Phoebus, 19 January 2019 - 12:54 AM.

• Unfriendly x 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users