A real limitless pill that can heal and improve the brain

limitless pill nootropic heal regenerate neurogenesis

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Tyvek

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:27 PM

I found this on pastebin, a nootropic mix that is supposed to be as strong as the Limitless pill and gives incredible improvements with nerogenesis:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 A Limitless pill medicine that can improve and heal the human brain THIS DISCOVERY IS PUBLIC DOMAIN. I'VE RISKED MY OWN LIFE TRYING TO DEVELOP THIS MEDICINE. PLEASE DONATE MONEY BY BITCOIN IF MY DISCOVERY HELPED YOU THANK YOU Introduction Summary Details of effects Details of potentiel uses Composition and mode of action Dosing Legality Who am I Introduction => I have disovered a secret drug that has the same effects as the limitless pill. The effects are very impressive. It could heal/improve: Coma Head injuries alzheimer Strokes Depression Autism I named this the Berserk Pill because of how the effects look like those of the legendary Berserk warriors. It can be useful as - A general purpose nootropic - A medecine to treat the above mentioned illments - A recreative drug - A self brain improvement drug - To develop very intelligent animals - As a training or survival pill for soldiers Summary => It grealy improves synaptic transmissions and plasticity by modulating the NMDA receptor. It also greatly improves neural plasticity and neurogenesis, allowing to get new skills and healing quickly It makes the brain run really fast to produce new neurons and new neuronal connections intensely. It promotes stem cell use in the brain and protects newly created neurons with a strong antioxydant power. In comparaison to this, I consider all nootropics I've ever tries to be only placebo or negligeable Temporarily effect: - Intelligence (logic, speed of reading, speach, comprehension) - Speed of motion and coordonation, it's very easy do to things and move very fast intuitively in small space (motor cortex and cerebellum improvement) - Energy and self confidence. The energy is inifinte like berserk warriors and the self confidence is total. - Visual, tacile and audio perceptions are increased a lot. - Creation of new brain connections and neurons, repairing damage, ... - From the temporarily energy and intelligence, the body can detect infections/tumors and destroy them more easily Permanent effects: - Small permanent increase of all above effects. (Intelligence, speed of motion & coordination, energy and self confidence, perception, healthy evolved brain with more capacity to act against age and disease), - It can grow your skull slightly if you use it much but it's not a problem and looks normal. Abusing it is very tiring for the body and one should make sure he has all necessary energy and nutrients to produce neurons. Details of effect => It increases perceptions a lot. Your sense of touch works much better. The visual perceptions are also much much better after some use. There is much more depth, details and colors. Everything appears more 3D, like with a better structure. The eyes seem to slighly learn how to perceive new rays of lights. It may come from another sense actually, or for the atropied pineal gland showing some activity, because it is slightly possible to locate motion in the dark with your eyes closes. It can help your brain develop new perceptions. You can hear really well and music sounds better. Using this often can permanently increase the perceived quality of music as well as location noises in space. The more you do it, the more the effects stay. The "new 3D" representation of reality does not diseappear even after month. Letters on a screen are extracted better by the brain and it makes them easier to read. It also increases memory by growing the hippocampus and thus also spatial perceptions. It seems to have a common action on the motor cortex, the hippocampus and the cerebellum to increases speed, balance, motion and coordination. Dancing become very easy and intuitive. You can move in space at an incredible speed, it's very hard to imagine what it does. It is possible to think, read and understand much faster. You can also learn new things and new skills much faster. Generally speaking, you should spend the time you have to use it in a productive way to improve your disability (or new ability) as much as possible to train the new neuronal connections. Powerful stimulant and euphoric effect. You literaly feel like a berserk warrior, fear nothing and everything feels possible. Be careful. Considering the extreme effect and the regeneration of the brain, I'm almost sure it could get people out of coma or repair people like Michael Schumacher. The duration of effects vary depending on the mix of drugs used (Many possibilities, see below) Details of potentiel uses => It can help/heal people with the following problems: Coma Head injuries Alzheimer Strokes Depression Autism Other brain-caused impairment Sadly some components in it prevent it from being patentend easily, so it could be used on black market by people with a family member with these. It could be sold by nootropics companies. It could be used by biohackers to improve their own brain and body It's easy, you just have to take the drug and do what you want to improve (thinking, running, agility, dancing, math, music, immunity) It could train the immune system to fight illnesses. It could be sold as a street drug because the effects are much better than cocaine or MDMA. Composition and mode of action => - NSI-189 => A nootropic by Neuralstem - Any 5ht2a agonist => Psychedelic drugs (LSD, Magic mushrooms, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, ...) - Any NMDA antagonist => Dissociative drugs (Ketamine, O-PCE, Diphenidine, 3-HO-PCE, ...) Optional but better: - C60 in olive oil => Carbon 60 nanoparticles in olive oil - PRL-8-53 => A nootropic The nootropic by neuralstem, NSI-189 has proved in reports to have some of the above effects but they are very weak compared to this mix and has an interesting antidepressant effect. Psychedelic drugs have long been (sometimes secretly) studied to improve learning and are now proved to produce neurogenesis, neuroplasticity and fight depression. Dissociative drugs can modulate the NMDA receptor, learning and increase neuroplasticity as well as fight depression. They also make the neurons function more intensely. The fact that those 3 drugs are wonder drugs for depression made me think that associating them could make something huge happen, and it did. C60 is an extremely powerful antioxydant and they stimulate stem cells. The stem cells can help create new neurons, and the antioxydant effect protects them while they are note mature. PRL-8-53 has been shown in studies to improve memory up to 150% and probably makes it easier to keep the new connections and improves the overal effect. When using this mix of drugs with NSI-189, there is a very strange reaction: Dissociative drugs lose the dissociative anesthetic effect and their cognitive impairment Psychedelic drugs lose their hallucinogenic effect and impairments The user is completely lucid and given infinite energy, confidence extremely fast and precise motion, intelligence and very good perceptions. The mix acts as very complex modulator of NMDA and 5-ht2a to put the brain of the user in a state of very high connectivity. The perceptions of senses are a bit different but much improved. There is also energy and euphoria and a feeling of power. The new perceptions are linked to existing neurons and since they are activated a lot, they can be kept. Dosing => Optional: - 10ml of C60 olive oil - 20mg of PRL-8-53 Mandatory: NSI-189: 40-80mg seems good For the psychedelic and the dissociative drug, the dose must be correctly balanced. With too much dissociative drugs the user will be impaired, but it still requires a pretty high dose. The duration of the psychedelic and dissociative drugs should not be too far apart. The dissociative dose must be between high and "hole" dose. The psychedelic dose must be at least medium. Some testing is required. The best working dissociatives are "pure dissociatives" like ketamine, diphenidine, O-PCE. PCP's don't work too well. Tested working doses: 20mg of O-PCE and 30mg of 4-HO-MET with 40mg NSI-189 taken previously 2g shrooms and 150mg ketamine with 60mg NSI-189 150mg MXP and 50mg 4-HO-MET and 60mg NSI-189 The only problem is to make the dose of both have effect at the same moment, and don't use ketamine for oral dosing because of it's low bioavailability. Legality => Unfortunately a lot of 5ht2a agonist and NMDA antagonist are illegal in many countries. Fortunately, their are a lot of very good legal alternatives for research in most countries, so this is technically legal in a lot of countries Who am I => Call me Jimmy. I'm someone who felt bad and sad with my brain problems my whole life. My only option was to study everything about how the drugs and the brain works to find a solution. I needed something that could kill my depression and make me able to communicate with people. I've searched for years for any mechanism that could make the brain better permanently because it was my only hope. Now my hope is that we can save people in coma or with brain damage with this. I'm pretty sure it will work. And since it's exactly like the Limitless pill, the effects are also interesting for drug users. I'm really good at brain and drugs science, technology and learning in general. Also, CIA if you read this, I would love to work for you to engineer super animals or super soldiers or cool secret things that my discovery makes possible. THIS DISCOVERY IS PUBLIC DOMAIN. I'VE RISKED MY OWN LIFE TRYING TO DEVELOP THIS MEDICINE. PLEASE DONATE MONEY BY BITCOIN IF MY DISCOVERY HELPED YOU My Bitcoin address is : 12uWciCMUwtpikdmXu6sPCTcqJYDLKMSBT Contact address: beachpolice@protonmail.com Website (not up yet): tbptbpnntuou7f5c.onion THANK YOU 2019-31-01 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1 iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJcUeeyAAoJEHXUq5gAmKO6l9MP/iH3bSko6H81Vsz5YLr84CrE VPp3wo74Pa7+qJmFezTa5d14NGP3KmURIP/2E58fad7TgDMkIRBTZP/kyUtsauEQ jUbZ4+cWDgkr5HSLBajZWD5CuQw8LOhIeQ+MSu2YsBzDEOBWvQf0K+Sh1mI0PSnn aUaY7Bvk6Px5zY+Q/GO7fYqPxZRSmI+MXJBM0mMWw7rbJGt4UHNJNel+CYN4VR9j lO8md9b/6ISxk0B8VRTo2iNmZBTheEkStCg6eSMme6znpeqvUZYX4mrvBLCX5PfX 6RWXhy2JSyvlr1fIQFBfeaToiURnDB80LuuCoM4NmmULVgQhAiEh0dYjJhIP/Wy+ ISuDQn7R/dwYbh9U1TY8uzCmEwJVyKrgGzTmndBCTr1sBd/tWqJzlajGhVc/EGBl sM45KVSS2Ay6QUrEosS23pBVd4R7lIJpeej5lvhBLdY/jtEtpbQPp+KH0QGBm6Hn JhkdlQZQIYnovwvCMEDfna77qXAt05nm2rWMnvrqFYfkWplmI124lsnGz4iiRr2n fyXRauG1gqrFhRMJNPnCu9WlwtzpCl1MtuS193HMtL4jDCvNOJ+A5m1rqX///kp7 FoXjLshw1oJQLvmqDPTfPoUB6zpol6uyZbeZQAAWobpykJt9K5ViwxVGNXlYgb4Q iU6Sn+sItu5uKgaLIrbm =x5q0 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

What do you think about this ?

Would you try it ?

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#2 Kimer Med

• 254 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:59 PM

Sounds like a lot of hype to me. At best, it's a single anecdotal report. At worst, it could be a malicious fabrication.

Definitely not something I would try -- at least not based on that alone.

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 WhatDoYouTryptamine?

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2019 - 02:11 AM

All your 5ht2a agonists have a steep and fast cross tolerance effect happening. How frequently are you doing this?

#4 Skräck

• 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 08:34 PM

Sounds like a recipe for fucking up your brain...

#5 TerraMessorem

• 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:49 AM

thats just a mix for getting high, why not add some weed in there. Nzt didnt cause alterations in awareness, unlike those mushrooms would do. anyone around you will instantly know you are high. Nzt didnt do that. if you can remive the psylocibin and awareness altering effect, but make something to increase perception of all the 5 senses, sight, taste, touch, smell and hearing, and even synesthesize them, then you have a real Nzt
  • Agree x 1

#6 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2019 - 02:25 PM

Sounds like he had some mania going.

#7 TerraMessorem

• 10 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 02:14 PM

yep, looks like it. but mania feels good, just, the come down is awful. if only a safe way exists to remain in hypomania constantly.

#8 MichaelFocus22

• 331 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2019 - 01:23 AM

1. If you've actually developed what you claim, why hide? You shouldn't be on here but making a multi-billion dollar drug company. Don't lie to us now. If you have found this magical solution Please, let me know my driving skills and poor memory could use a boost aka ADHD-PI. 

#9 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:42 AM

Anyone dared to try the recipe?

#10 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 04 July 2020 - 10:48 AM

Optional but better:
        - C60 in olive oil => Carbon 60 nanoparticles in olive oil
        - PRL-8-53 => A nootropic

Pretty simple, and doesn't sound very dangerous.

#11 Targz

• 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 02:34 AM

I'll try it but I highly doubt it will live up to the hype.

#12 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:21 AM

I'll try it but I highly doubt it will live up to the hype.

Altough I don't buy the hype at all, you make me proud to be registered on this forum. Please share the details, even if it won't do anything.

Edited by gintrux, 25 July 2020 - 08:22 AM.

#13 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:35 AM

Optional but better:
- C60 in olive oil => Carbon 60 nanoparticles in olive oil
- PRL-8-53 => A nootropic

This didn't do anything for me over and above PRL-8-53 alone, but I only tried it once. What are the recommended doses and frequency? How do did you experience the results?

Edited by Turnbuckle, 25 July 2020 - 08:49 AM.

#14 Targz

• 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 08:37 AM

Altough I don't buy the hype at all, you make me proud to be registered on this forum. Please share the details, even if it won't do anything.

I'm absolutely not expecting much of anything but getting very high. The NMDA antagonist thing doesn't really surprise me since NMDA antagonists can have some cognitive and motivation enhancing, stress-relieving, and fear-blocking effects, but mixing them with psychedelics back in high school certainly didn't do much in the way of enhancing my brain. I'm getting some NSI-189 soon so I'll see if tossing it in the mix does anything, but without it I didn't notice much.

I've been using low-dose DXM in place of ketamine as a treatment for depression and neurogenesis. It helped me reopen the critical period for social learning, and the results are unbelievable, but I highly doubt adding NSI-189 and a psychedelic into the mix is going to grow my skull, and I doubt the validity of this guy's "limitless pill" by nature of his spelling and grammar unless he's foreign. You'd think someone who discovered 'real life NZT' would be able to spell "anti-oxidants" and produce more elegant sentence structure than what appears as manic ramblings.

#15 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 August 2020 - 02:25 AM

Nsi-189

Intranasal 7,8 DHF
Intranasal Agmatine

C60
Prl

#16 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:02 AM

I'm absolutely not expecting much of anything but getting very high. The NMDA antagonist thing doesn't really surprise me since NMDA antagonists can have some cognitive and motivation enhancing, stress-relieving, and fear-blocking effects, but mixing them with psychedelics back in high school certainly didn't do much in the way of enhancing my brain. I'm getting some NSI-189 soon so I'll see if tossing it in the mix does anything, but without it I didn't notice much.

I've been using low-dose DXM in place of ketamine as a treatment for depression and neurogenesis. It helped me reopen the critical period for social learning, and the results are unbelievable, but I highly doubt adding NSI-189 and a psychedelic into the mix is going to grow my skull, and I doubt the validity of this guy's "limitless pill" by nature of his spelling and grammar unless he's foreign. You'd think someone who discovered 'real life NZT' would be able to spell "anti-oxidants" and produce more elegant sentence structure than what appears as manic ramblings.

Targz, did you try the combo?

Nsi-189

Intranasal 7,8 DHF
Intranasal Agmatine

C60
Prl

Share more info?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#17 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2020 - 03:48 AM

Targz, did you try the combo?

Share more info?

7,8 DHF is a Trk B agonist derived from flavonoids. It has poor bioavailability, so intranasal is a good option.

Agmatine works similar in some ways to ketamine. Just search on google "antidepressant Agmatine" "Agmatine neurogenesis". 50 mg intranasal and you have a good neurogenic response.

Combine both and you are ready.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users