Enteric nervous system regeneration?

gastroparesis nerve damage gastric emptying motility neuropathy enteric

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rian

• 11 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:54 PM

Hey guys,

I particularly fucked up my stomach (not the small/large intestine) through a severe immediate adverse effect to a medication which resulted in weeks of burning nerve pain in the stomach with the consequence of an impaired stomach motility due to afflicted nerve damage (aka gastroparesis).

Now my stomach empties in slow motion and I am really struggling. It's been 6 month.

Can you guys spread any hope in regeneration of the stomach innervating nerves? 

How can one support nerve recovery of the enteric nervous system?

Thanks much!

#2 Blu

• 40 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:04 PM

Maybe by means of stem cells stimulation and of neurotrophic factors.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2020 - 01:11 AM

Lithium carbonate healed my intestine it literally pushed my intestine and organs back into my abdomen. they had all spilled out and they were in my pelvic area and even had broken trough into my legs! yes my intestines and organ were in my legs NO JOKE. Ever since I started lithium they all moved back I could feel them moving back. I know your problem is not the same as mine but perhaps lithium's regenerative properties could help you also. My intestine were also in my arms because it is possible to have hernia which the small intestine goes up your chest but it is less common usually it is only down but I had both. There is something to high dose lithium were it has healing benefits all over your body.

• unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:39 AM

What the fuck I just read. Are you sure that the Li2CO3 wasn't preventing you from hallucinating that your guts were in your arms an legs?
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gastroparesis, nerve damage, gastric emptying, motility, neuropathy, enteric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users