DMAA vs AMP Citrate - anxiety

amp citrate dmaa anxiety stimulant mood euphoria

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:35 PM

Hello

I have tried AMP Citrate some time ago and any dsoe larger than 30mg would give me bad anxiety. Is DMAA different in this case? Im looking for a caffeine alternative that wouldnt give anxiety - i tried dozens of energy boosting supplements but none worked good.

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:31 PM

Hello

I have tried AMP Citrate some time ago and any dsoe larger than 30mg would give me bad anxiety. Is DMAA different in this case? Im looking for a caffeine alternative that wouldnt give anxiety - i tried dozens of energy boosting supplements but none worked good.

AMP Citrate feels dirty. DMAA is much more smooth but you may want to try it’s weaker version first DMHA. Start with just 50mg then titrate. Max recommend dose is 200mg.

For DMAA 20-60mg

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:14 PM

AMP Citrate feels dirty. DMAA is much more smooth but you may want to try it’s weaker version first DMHA. Start with just 50mg then titrate. Max recommend dose is 200mg.

For DMAA 20-60mg

Its interesting since i saw many posts in which people wrote that AMP is like weaker DMAA but without anxiety...

Which one would be better as a caffeine replacement as a functional stimulant? Im looking more for mental boost. I was thinking about buying IPPH but its very hard to get.

#4 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

Its interesting since i saw many posts in which people wrote that AMP is like weaker DMAA but without anxiety...

Which one would be better as a caffeine replacement as a functional stimulant? Im looking more for mental boost. I was thinking about buying IPPH but its very hard to get.

Both are stronger than caffeine. I think a big reason why there’s mixed reviews on AMP Citrate is because a lot of accounts from China and you don’t really know what you’re getting. I’d start with DMHA first then try DMAA. Another one you can try is Eria Jarensis – N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine or Dynamine(methylliberine).

Stimulants are weird though. Everyone reacts differently some find some stronger than others, etc. pretty much have to try them all in order to see what works best for you. I would say regardless with any of the compounds listed above I wouldn’t use them anymore than 3/4 days a week( with the exception of caffeine, theanine,etc...) as tolerance can set in, plus they act as mild reuptake inhibitor‘s in a way and haven’t been studied well so who knows about long-term neurotransmitter depletion, etc.

You might wanna try some Nootropics like noopept, racetams, Semax,etc..

Stimulation comes from a lot of different things including dopamine, cAMP, pde4 inhibition, HDAC inhibition, norepinephrine, Serotonin, Orexin,etc.. everyone responds to each differently.

Edited by John250, 02 March 2019 - 10:57 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 10:59 AM

Both are stronger than caffeine. I think a big reason why there’s mixed reviews on AMP Citrate is because a lot of accounts from China and you don’t really know what you’re getting. I’d start with DMHA first then try DMAA. Another one you can try is Eria Jarensis – N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine or Dynamine(methylliberine).

Stimulants are weird though. Everyone reacts differently some find some stronger than others, etc. pretty much have to try them all in order to see what works best for you. I would say regardless with any of the compounds listed above I wouldn’t use them anymore than 3/4 days a week( with the exception of caffeine, theanine,etc...) as tolerance can set in, plus they act as mild reuptake inhibitor‘s in a way and haven’t been studied well so who knows about long-term neurotransmitter depletion, etc.

You might wanna try some Nootropics like noopept, racetams, Semax,etc..

Stimulation comes from a lot of different things including dopamine, cAMP, pde4 inhibition, HDAC inhibition, norepinephrine, Serotonin, Orexin,etc.. everyone responds to each differently.

Actually i have tried over 100 nootropics(including most racetams, noopept,etc) and supplements. In last 1.5 year strictly boosting energy ones, best effects i got from 200mg original russian phenotropil(phenylpiracetam) but it built instant tolerance and its not working for me anymore. Thats why im looking for some stimulant altarnative to caffeine which often give me anxiety and cause some digestive problems. 

Also hordenine HCL and yohimibne HCL gave me just pure anxeity without any simulation. I spent a lot of cash for theacrine capsules and in any amount (50-300mg) they make me sleepy and unmotivated and when combined with caffeine in any form it removed caffeine procognitive benefits so that was a total waste of money. 

Semax in any amount makes me confused and kinda dizzy, its original russian one and i started for smallest doses possible like 1 drop in nostril but still its terrible and waste of cash in my case. 

Edited by Grandmaster, 02 March 2019 - 11:06 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amp, citrate, dmaa, anxiety, stimulant, mood, euphoria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users