- - - - -

Autologous multipotent stem cells

stem cells

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Redbulloid

• 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 04:52 PM

As far as I see, it becomes fairly easy to get (outside US) autologous multipotent stem cells grown in lab and injected into own body. If one can afford this, of course. In US such thing is banned because FDA assumes that cells may become cancerous while grown in a lab. As I see, only stromal vascular fraction is used in US (which can not provide too much cells and requires liposuction). 

Is there any opinion on this? Did anyone see studies on safety? I talked to biologists in Ukraine. They say they had hundreds of injections and no cancer. Also they say they use 2 passages during cell growth which they consider to be not dangerous cancer-wise. They make adipose and neural crest derived stem cells.

#2 Redbulloid

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 07:25 PM

Admins, please move the post into Stem Cell category if needed. I just noticed there is separate category on the forum, but I do not know how to delete/repost/move.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Redbulloid

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

Admins, please delete this topic. ) I have posted in Stem Cells category.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stem cells

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users