- - - - -

AliveByNature won't ship my NMN orders

nmn

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Reven

• 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 12:38 AM

I originally ordered NMN from them on March 8th.  I received an email that it shipped, but the tracking only showed "pre-shipment."  After about 10 days of waiting I finally started calling, leaving phone messages, and emailing.  It took days to get in contact with someone.  Finally a woman answered the phone and said that sometimes USPS messes up the shipment and loses the package or something.  She said she would send it again.  I patiently waited many more days for the shipment to go through.  To this day the 2nd shipment still shows "pre-shipment" only, awaiting item.  I've been calling several times a day for a few days now and no one answers the phone, nor do they respond to emails.  I honestly don't understand how they stay in business.  If they don't respond by tomorrow I'll have no choice but to call my credit card company and report it.  I feel like I've been extraordinarily patient.  If they don't have product to ship they should simply tell me that and I would wait longer.

#2 Reven

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:23 AM

They just refunded my money, and sent me a 3rd shipment for free.  I appreciate the help.  Thanks AliveByNature.

Edited by Reven, 29 March 2019 - 01:36 AM.

#3 able

• 851 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:36 AM

Yeah, my last order got delayed a few weeks also. I think it was the Joe Rogan Podcast that swamped them.

Monica finally got back to me yesterday, and I see my order was finally shipped today.

#4 able

• 851 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2019 - 03:26 AM

Reven - they refunded me, and shipped the jar free, so you might ask for that also.

#5 TMNMK

• 170 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:06 PM

Mine's a week out from order and still shows pre-shipment but I'm sure they'll get it sorted.

Edited by TMNMK, 29 March 2019 - 01:11 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users