• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

[review] N-methyl-cyclazodone a methylphenidate like stim with less comedown and great effect on verbal fluency

nmethylcyclazodone nmc

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 somethingstrange

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:32 AM

This is my short review of not popular here a very potent pemoline derivative. I dosed in the range between 20-40 mg with once time 120-150mg to check effects of high dose. I'm aware of its potential hepatoxicity however because of risk of loosing my job due to lack of motivation I gave it a try. At this task nmc was successful I was able to save my job. The effects are very similar to methylphenidate. A better focus, increased motivation, also a strong anorexic action ( I was able to shed 10 pounds in a month but for me that was a plus because I was overweight ). The thing that nmc excells is effect on verbal fluency. So far it's the best substance in this matter among over 100 I have tested. This substance also made me conscious that women for some reason like articulate guys but that should probably be a post in a different forum. Another positive side of nmc is that it's not anxiogenic to the extent of mph, at least that's what I thought. That being said after a prolonged few weeks of use I can definately tell it's somewhat anxiogenic. The comedown is not as evident as with mph even after few weeks of use which is a big advantage. When it comes to other disadvantages it increases heart rate, may cause diarrhea and may exacerbate obsessive thoughts. Nevertheless it's the most powerfull stim I have tested so far though I haven't tested amph . When it comes to high dose 120-150mg caused a laser sharp focus at the cost of mental flexibility and mood improvement but definately not euphoria. 

• Informative x 1

#2 huskvarna

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:05 AM

Can you post pictures of your health product? (box and blisters)

Did you buy it in Poland?

Hope I am not too much curious ...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 somethingstrange

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:12 AM

No USA from newmind

• like x 1

#4 somethingstrange

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:18 AM

@admin Can this post be moved into brain health section I think I made a mistake.

#5 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,047 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:50 PM

Moved

#6 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:47 PM

Mirrors my experience with it pretty well although I essentially use a microdose compared to you.  Best motivating compound I have used with the exception of modafinil.

• like x 1

#7 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:53 PM

Can you tell us more about it's potential hepatoxicity?  What made you inclined to say that?  I read Pemoline was taken off the market for it's toxicity, is that why you stated it might have hepatoxicity?  I definitely want to look into this compound for a future 'safe' stack.  If it has hepatoxicity, count me out!

#8 somethingstrange

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:13 AM

Can you tell us more about it's potential hepatoxicity?  What made you inclined to say that?  I read Pemoline was taken off the market for it's toxicity, is that why you stated it might have hepatoxicity?  I definitely want to look into this compound for a future 'safe' stack.  If it has hepatoxicity, count me out!

Parent compound pemoline caused few fatal cases of fatal hepatoxicity. Although it was rare pemoline was withdrawn from the market.

#9 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:01 AM

Mirrors my experience with it pretty well although I essentially use a microdose compared to you.  Best motivating compound I have used with the exception of modafinil.

I love thozalinone and fenozolone (when they work for me, they seem a bit inconsistent) which are from the same family as NMC, do you really think modafinil is more motivating? Given how much weaker it is on dopamine (based on my educated guess about NMC and others working on dopamine far more strongly) I'd be very surprised if it was more motivating, but I've never tried any afinils.

#10 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:16 PM

from newmind

interesting, now one needs "an approval" to buy from them. Anyone went through the approval process?

#11 BasicBiO

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:18 PM

I love thozalinone and fenozolone (when they work for me, they seem a bit inconsistent) which are from the same family as NMC, do you really think modafinil is more motivating? Given how much weaker it is on dopamine (based on my educated guess about NMC and others working on dopamine far more strongly) I'd be very surprised if it was more motivating, but I've never tried any afinils.

I think they are similar but also be aware that I am still experimenting with NMC with regards to dosage.  Modafinil at 50 mg EOD so far, has been more consistent and predictable but i need to try NMC in a variety of doses and situations. I also have fenozolone but have not put it through its paces just yet.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#12 somethingstrange

• Topic Starter
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2019 - 10:58 PM

I've also tested both nmc, thozalinone and fenozolone. Defintely they are all similar but nmc is most potent and cost effective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users