- - - - -

Penile Enlargement via PGE-1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ MITOMOUSE has been fully funded!

#1 Automail

• 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:30 AM

Back around 2003 an investor named Kenneth Adams attempted to obtain a patent for penile enlargement.

What he did was intracavernosally administrate PGE-1, also known as alprostadil, into his volunteers as his primary method, which resulted in an average 3in/7.62cm over a course of 6 months. There was a check up after 18 months to determine if the developments were permanent, and they were. (check the examples at the end of the page https://patentscope....=PCTDescription)

For the latter part of the decade and a half, numerous biohackers found few shortcuts/stacks to improve upon pge-1. Much like IGF-1, alprostadil degrades quite quickly in water (even BAC water), they've found that the solution to this problem is to dissolve the peptide into pure DMSO.

To accelerate the bodily healing process, and increase angiogenesis, several recommend using BPC-157 or TB-500 after PGE-1 effects wears off after a session.

Lastly, the utilization of potentiator to help grow the tunica albuginea. What is typically suggested for this is Potaba, what we discovered is that PABA can be a suitable alternative.

If you're squeamish to the sight of needles or can't bring yourself to inject your dick, what I would propose is to get an unused autojector.

Edited by Automail, 04 June 2019 - 11:33 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#2 Automail

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:58 PM

A little bro-tip from me to you. Filter 99% DMSO into distilled water (by using a DMSO filter, it destroys regular syringe filters) then later add PGE-1, not DMSO with PGE-1 alone. DMSO is exothermic when in contact with water, which is particularly painful in a sensitive organ like the penis.
  • Informative x 1

#3 863127

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2019 - 09:30 PM

Safety, maybe cancer issues? Are you trying it? Any other info you've learned about it?

⌛⇒ MITOMOUSE has been fully funded!

#4 YOLF

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:55 AM

Where does it say you have to use DMSO? Genital regions and erogenous zones generally have higher permeability... Depending on the extent to which DMSO is exothermic, it might permanently damage nerve endings... I wouldn't risk it. Not to mention it may damage developing cells and lead to a localized neuropathy (loss of feeling and pain) over time. It has been shown to cause damage to developing minds and I doubt they follow up for a long enough term in animal studies. For clinical trials, the formulation of a drug must remain the same from start to finish for financial efficiency... I doubt they've used it in long term human studies where skin sensitivity was an issue...  

Out of curiosity, where does everyone hear about DMSO that so many people are finding potentially dangerous uses for it?

Alternatives for enhancing permeability:

660nm (red) light

Gentle and controllable infrared

EDTA at appropriate concentrations

Coriander

Maple Syrup

Edited by YOLF, 11 November 2019 - 03:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users