• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

What do you think of this Allrounder Herb Supplement?

triactive ultra

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 goodman

• 171 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 09:29 AM

https://us.pureclini...=19242002546788

Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 180
Proprietary blend of Acai Berry Extract, Alfalfa Sprout Extract, Barley Extract, Buckwheat Extract, Cayenne Extract, Flaxseed Extract, Garlic Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Soybean,Isoflavone, Wheat Grass Extract, Green Tea, Extract, DMAE, Idebenone, Alpha Lipoic Acid: 800mg
Other ingredients: Malt dextrin, methylcellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate (as anti-caking agent).

I think its very cheap and I already love it. A ver nice blend of herbs.
The ingredients are great.
Does anyone have better options?

#2 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 11:15 AM

What I wrote here: https://www.longecit...-mineral-stack/

Proprietary Blends: allegedly created to protect an innovative blend of synergistic nutrients from being imitated by the competition. In actuality they most often hide that expensive ingredients are in minute amounts, and inexpensive make the bulk. You ideally would want to know how much of each ingredient you're ingesting, and the different effects from varying doses.

Though they usually do list their ingredients in the order of lesser and lesser amounts. With 15 ingredients all equal that would be about 50 mg each, a dose below any cognizable beneficial effects of most of its ingredients. In reality the cheaper Acai, Alfalfa, Barley, Buckweat, Chayene, Flaxseed and Garlic extract will make the larger bulk, still below any possible effects for each of those, while expensive one's again at amounts below 2-3 mgs. Really worthless.

However, if you're fine with not knowing how much of each you ingest and the effects to be expected, and just want to add some dietary minuscule diversity, no reason not to waste your money. I just get most of it already from a really varied diet and prefer to supplement where it isn't possible to get therapeutic doses otherwise. You'll get what you pay for. The cheapest kind of plant extracts not standarized for anything in amounts doing almost nothing.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users