- - - - -

Nootropics swap

swap

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 metabrain

• 302 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:35 PM

I have some nootropics that I can swap if anyone is interested. Just let me know what you have. I've got:

Lion's Mane Mushroom
Hyperzine A
Noopept Sublingual (70% full)
Adrafinil
Taurine
Tryptophan
Bilberry
Glycine

Edited by metabrain, 24 August 2019 - 09:35 PM.

#2 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:54 PM

I'd like huperzine and perhaps taurine. I have plenty of things that didn't work for me: PQQ, resveratrol, NAC, tianeptine, MK677, fasoracetam, 5HTP are things that come to mind.

Some of the products are old and other are opened. Let me know if you like these or if not what kind of products you want (does it have to be sealed? can it be old/expired? are you looking for brain boosters?). What brands are the huperzine and taurine?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 metabrain

• Topic Starter
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:28 PM

I'd like huperzine and perhaps taurine. I have plenty of things that didn't work for me: PQQ, resveratrol, NAC, tianeptine, MK677, fasoracetam, 5HTP are things that come to mind.

Some of the products are old and other are opened. Let me know if you like these or if not what kind of products you want (does it have to be sealed? can it be old/expired? are you looking for brain boosters?). What brands are the huperzine and taurine?

These are old and opened but in good condition, I keep them sealed in the dark and have used each one recently. How much NAC and Fasocracetam do you have?

#4 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2019 - 02:56 PM

I have 1 gram of fasoracetam powder and at least 100 NAC. What brand is your huperizine/taurine?

#5 metabrain

• Topic Starter
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:18 AM

I have 1 gram of fasoracetam powder and at least 100 NAC. What brand is your huperizine/taurine?

The Hyperzine A is Source Naturals while the Taurine is Solgar.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2019 - 04:16 PM

The Hyperzine A is Source Naturals while the Taurine is Solgar.

I am not particularly interested in those brands, but good luck!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: swap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users