• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Has anyone here noticed any lack of blood clotting while on fisetin supplements?

fisetin senolytics lack of blood clotting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 osris

• 531 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 10:36 AM

In another thread someone mentioned that after taking 3000 mg of fisetin, five days later he cut himself shaving, and the wound bled for more than four hours. 

This is scary, for if he had had a more serious injury doing something else—or merely getting a tooth extracted—he could have bled to death.

I’m tempted to take fisetin, but the lack of blood clotting issue is a serious concern.

Has anyone here noticed any lack of blood clotting while on fisetin supplements?

#2 Sarah Brandenb

• 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 04:04 PM

this is mostly good execept the bleeding to death thing.  Google pai-1 or null serpine1 and longevity.    Keeping yarrow on hand - it will stop the bleeding.

• Good Point x 1

#3 bhangchai

• 22 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 05:38 PM

He cut a mole while shaving.  Moles are known to bleed profusely.  I take this as a data point, but not something conclusive.

• Agree x 1

#4 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2019 - 08:01 AM

I have cut myself several times when I was cooking and while I was taking Fisetin. I didn't bleed much, and my wounds recovered in a short time. Also, I went to the dentist for a cleanse and my gums bled nothing at all.

Edited by William Sterog, 17 December 2019 - 08:02 AM.

• Agree x 1

#5 JimWoodall

• Registrant
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 12:16 AM

I have cut myself several times when I was cooking and while I was taking Fisetin. I didn't bleed much, and my wounds recovered in a short time. Also, I went to the dentist for a cleanse and my gums bled nothing at all.

How many mg were you on?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fisetin, senolytics, lack of blood clotting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users