• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Ginsenoside Rg1 supplementation clears senescence-associated β-galactosidase in exercising human skeletal muscle

senolytic muscle ginseng

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:45 AM

Rg1 supplementation effectively eliminates senescent cells in exercising human skeletal muscle and improves high-intensity endurance performance.

https://www.scienced...226845318301131

rg1 is present in higher concentrations in Asian as compared to American ginseng. I was not so far able to find out what percent of ginsenosides are rg1 in Korean ginseng, but it's substantial, so only a couple of standardized capsules should be enough to replicate this experiment.

• Informative x 3
  • Ill informed x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#2 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 07:01 PM

i dunno. last time i took korean ginseng i became severely horny. the korean at the mall that gave it to me as sample, became quite uncomfortable around me. i dont remember much except she suddenly became a shining star

Edited by sedentary, 16 November 2019 - 07:01 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#3 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:56 AM

ill actually go there again and ask her if, based on your post study, it really might help clearing senescent cells. she must know because koreans are quite knowledgeable about all ginseng related. and honestly, i just need another sample of that really good stuff and also to see her again :)

#4 smithx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:00 PM

To whomever marked my post as "Ill informed", could you please elaborate? I'm quoting a published study. Which part is ill informed?

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#5 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:31 PM

i dunno i put informative. someone might think you are ill informed because you havent tried it yourself to know better i assume. thats how i had a post ill informed once and the guy told me, well how would you know if you havent experienced it yourself.

btw smithx, did you put my post as time wasting? because im sorrrry i was sharing a story related to this and it wasted your 3 seconds reading it.

• Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: senolytic, muscle, ginseng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users