• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

where could you have vitamins custom made?

vitamins

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 02:41 PM

I want to build a K-complex tailored to ratios I want (basically I just don’t want the enormous doses of k1).

Where could I do this and at what cost? Unfortunately a google search for custom vitamins yields various silly “personalized” packs rather than actual suppliers.

Thanks

#2 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 07:52 AM

If you are not wanting to get into the supplement business and have 10,000 bottles produced, perhaps try a compounding pharmacy.

It will be expensive though.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 05:37 PM

Order bulk vitamin powders and do the rest yourself. It will be the only way.

There is no financially feasible way a company is going to allow you to tailor make your own supplements.

• Agree x 1

#4 Oakman

Posted 12 January 2020 - 06:18 PM

Order bulk vitamin powders and do the rest yourself. It will be the only way.

There is no financially feasible way a company is going to allow you to tailor make your own supplements.

Spot on, DIY is not only possible, but once established and practiced, extremely cost effective and relatively painless, time-wise. I do it regularly and it is the best thing I could have done for practicing my supplement regimens. Total control of what molecules, what ratios, what amts.

#5 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 06:44 PM

I even asked Alibaba manufacturing companies if they could make capsules of a powder for me, even large quantities of capsules (over 300), I'd even pay a small amount extra for it, but they weren't willing to do it because it's not worth the money for them to go through the effort of tailor making each product, unless we're talking custom synthesized peptide people pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for.

#6 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:56 PM

Ah interesting. Thanks guys!

#7 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 09:46 PM

The easiest way would probably be to dissolve a specific amount of each supplement powder in a specific amount of water or saline and then with a needle-less syringe dose every day orally. This is something you can do at home and doesn't require capsules or the likes.

I am thinking of doing this myself.

Only issue is things tend to degrade quicker in solution compared to in dry powder form.

Saline you can make yourself easily so long as it's only for oral usage.

#8 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 11:44 PM

The easiest way would probably be to dissolve a specific amount of each supplement powder in a specific amount of water or saline and then with a needle-less syringe dose every day orally. This is something you can do at home and doesn't require capsules or the likes.
I am thinking of doing this myself.
Only issue is things tend to degrade quicker in solution compared to in dry powder form.
Saline you can make yourself easily so long as it's only for oral usage.

I noticed on another thread that you seemed to have issues with your k1/k2 ratios. I’m trying to sort this out, for some reason most K products just don’t work for me as they don’t have enough k1? I seem to get really bad bloating when the ratios are off. How’s you solve this?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:06 PM

Life Extension's "Super K with Advanced K2 Complex" does not give me issues.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vitamins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users