lithium carbonate anti inflammatory

drugs inflammation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:31 AM

Hey guys. I have recently started lithium to decrease inflammation in my body. It feels like it works well, I sleep better and my bones feel stronger (Chronic inflammation can lead to reduction in bone density). I suffer from chronic inflammation for years now. The reason I choose Lithium is because it's well absorbed and rapidly distributed throughout the body with a long half life. I can also eat more food without feeling full or cause abdomen discomfort and I can hold my pee longer. My inflammation is due to stress and anxiety. Now that I am on Lithium which has anti-inflammatory effects (See below) how long will it take to heal from the damage caused by the inflammation? My body should start healing itself, right? since now my immune system is not overactive? inflammation has the biggest stress on your body?

Some of the summarized data suggest that lithium exerts anti-inflammatory effects (e.g., suppression of cyclooxygenase-2 expression, inhibition of interleukin (IL)-1β and tumor necrosis factor-α production, and enhancement of IL-2 and IL-10 synthesis).

Edited by farshad, 19 January 2020 - 03:54 AM.

• Needs references x 1

#2 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2020 - 12:03 AM

Holy. ive been taking baclofen and it restored my gut health somehow......... it didnt work when I took it before but it does when im on lithium.... hm..

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/20201957 I found this ... In vitro, baclofen reduces chemotaxis of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells towards CCL2, CCL5, CXCL10, CXCL2 and CX3CL1.

My breathing has improved and so did my sleep. I think well I know due to my heavy stress inflammation was very severe. My gut barrier was ruined and my intestine was all over the place, baclofen reversed this... I could literally feel my organs going back in place to my abdomen, and I use NAC to heal the gut barrier. I think I have very bad bacteria there, I need to take some potent probiotic now that my intestine and everything is back in place. I also take tofisopam it has shown benefit for IBS but not sure how much its helping. But baclofen is very potent for anti inflammatory in the gut!. I also taken some Coconut oil capsules which made me sleepy I guess from killing bacteria, not sure when my intestines will be able to absorb anything again how long it will take. The reason lithium was absorbed is because of how bio available it is, and it has anti inflammatory effect, and that was enough for baclofen to work which is also goodly absorbed but not good enough that it would absorb without the lithium. I think due to the anti inflammatory of the lithium it healed my gut enough that baclofen worked. And we know the gut is very important it affects the whole body because it absorb nutrients. When I took NAC I had a warm feeling under my abdomen I assume it is my barrier healing itself or nac is fighting off bad bacteria. Like I said I need to restore my gut bacteria probably with probiotics... And have to look for some supplements for the gut like l glutamine or Butyrate .

Research suggests that stress hormones from the HPA axis, such as CRH, can increase intestinal permeability and cause inflammation [1516].

Research suggests that disturbances in the gut microbiota may cause gut barrier dysfunction in various disorders and diseases [37].
Some harmful bacteria may gain access to the body by altering tight junctions to increase gut permeability [38].
Molecular studies have shown that inflammation may increase intestinal permeability through TNF-alphaIL-1betaIFN-gammaNf-KB, and other cytokines [44454647]. 

Prebiotics are fibers that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.

Edited by farshad, 21 January 2020 - 12:41 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2020 - 03:50 AM

Hey guys, ever since I started lithium carbonate ive been feeling better because my small intestine has been going back into place. I had hernia both ways down and up which is possible. But now that the lithium has started to pull my intestine back in place in the progress some of the intestine that has been pulled back in place at the top goes up my neck and on my head..... I am serious... my small intestine is around my head... which I dont have any problem with since it does not hurt but there is a weird off feeling  around my eye like something is about to come out. im scared my small intestine will pop out of my eyes and make me blind.. i doubt it will make me blind perhaps not but what if it comes out???? 

I am very confused why cant my body heal the opening that goes up ?? It had to have healed the down opening which goes to legs and pelvic area since my intestines are in place there... maybe it wants to first finish putting it all in place one thing at a time???

I know this seems very odd/weird, but I am telling the truth , and no I am not on any drugs besides lithium carbonate..... Somehow my intestine are in my arms, legs, head, neck and butt area...I didnt know it was possible but i know why it happened which is due to stress.

Edited by kurdishfella, 16 February 2020 - 03:52 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1

#4 DeltaWave

• 17 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 08:19 PM

Lithium has terrible cognitive side-effects!!!

#5 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2020 - 02:10 AM

are benign tumors of the small intestine reversible if you take care of the infection/viruses etc causing the issues? Because I felt like multiple lumps today on one part of my small intestine in a row as it was moving..

https://link.springe...-4612-3324-4_12 Lithium salts (Li) have been shown to influence viral infections by two distinct mechanisms: by inhibiting the cycle of virus replication and by stimulating protective host immune responses to viruses. Refer to Chapter 5 for an in depth discussion of stimulation of immune cell functions. Lithium has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects (1), to enhance both lymphocyte and macrophage functions (2), to decrease the activity of suppressor T lymphocytes (3), and to enhance granulocyte function (4). The in vitro and in vivo antiviral activities of lithium are the focus of this chapter.

Note that lithium stimulates protective host immune response to viruses, hence I got sick in the beginning of starting lithium.

Edited by kurdishfella, 19 February 2020 - 02:12 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:33 AM

methylene blue causes green urine for me instead of blue, is this indicative of an infection in my bowel or colon, or just the whole gut? last time years ago when I used MB it gave me blue. A quick googling says it could mean I have some sort of pseudomona infection. Is there anything that can be taken for this? I have been taking lithium which recovered me somewhat because it helps with resistance against Pseudomonas. It says The members of the genus demonstrate a great deal of metabolic diversity which I can relate because my metabolism is all messed up. Is there any drug that kills most if not all members of the Pseudomonas bacteria? Just Probiotics? Because that did not work so Im thinking antibiotics instead with good absorption rate rapid, bioavailbility and protein binding etc.

Edited by kurdishfella, 25 March 2020 - 10:38 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drugs, inflammation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users