Conspiracy: Maybe is this the most effective absorption for NAD precursors

tobacco

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 goodman

• 171 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 04:59 PM

Hi guys,

Most of the precursors of NAD are found in the good old tobacco plant. Including nmn. Now if we take nmn capsules it is plausible that most of it gets out of the body through urine without significant absorption.

I mean thus speaking a cigarette has all these derivatives all the way up to the actual nicotin which ACTUALLY should be very effective also because the absorption via smoke actually might produce a better pathway through the tissue into the cell.

Cride theory I know but let me know your 2cents
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#2 mike20g

• 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 07:51 PM

The phrase "what are you smoking" may get a new meaning. Although this post reminded me of some people with record long lives who smoked tobacco daily.

• Agree x 1

#3 joesixpack

• 466 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:52 AM

The phrase "what are you smoking" may get a new meaning. Although this post reminded me of some people with record long lives who smoked tobacco daily.

Agreed, that nicotinamide is entirely different from the nicotine in cigarettes. One is a vitamin, the other is a poison. But, with reference to those with long lives that smoke, maybe a little hormesis, depending on how much you smoke, or how much you smoke now compared to how much you used to smoke. But probably not a pathway for NR or NMN.

However, I have read some outlandish ways to get supplements into your body on these forums, so I would be interested in the result of any experiment in this regard. I just would not recommend it, or try it.

#4 goodman

• Topic Starter
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 05:18 PM

yea maybe if you are the 5% out of the 100% regarding your genes, smoking might actually make you a bit older...maybe thats why its so popular because people love to gamble and they instinctively flock to tobacco because they already think they are superman and now they want to be superman 2.0.
  • Ill informed x 1

#5 joesixpack

• 466 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:46 AM

yea maybe if you are the 5% out of the 100% regarding your genes, smoking might actually make you a bit older...maybe thats why its so popular because people love to gamble and they instinctively flock to tobacco because they already think they are superman and now they want to be superman 2.0.

I love these one shot emoticons, like this "ill informed" one. 

It might be more useful if the individual expressing their opinion would share their more informed knowledge with the forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tobacco

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users