Buying Ibogaine

ibogaine anhedonia

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Swim15

• Registrant
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:57 PM

Been suffering from anhedonia that I believe was induced by dopaminergic stimulants, specifically wellbutrin. Have been off of everything for 4 months after a 6 week run with wellbutrin and haven’t been the same since.

I’m supposed to be starting medical school in 7 months and have no chance in my current condition.

So, here I am. EKG is done and I’ll have a nurse and a doctor monitoring me at home.

Planning on buying from ibogaworld but would love a faster source if one is available, especially something that would get through customs easier.

If anyone has ANY info at all it would be incredibly appreciated. I cannot express how much I want to get back to living my life.

#2 Mr Serendipity

• 982 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:24 AM

I've heard people screw themselves with ibogaine also.

Try NAC, that helped me with my anhedonia I think.

Try amygdala tickling as well.

But 500mg NAC over many months should help.

• Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Swim15

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 04:05 AM

I’ve been using NAC for well over a year and it’s done nothing. I could list every drug as pharmaceutical I’ve tried (dozens and dozens) but don’t really feel like it.

Hell there are stories about people screwing themselves up with just about anything.

Ibogaine definitely seems like the best option to act on dopamine and KOR systems

#4 Mr Serendipity

• 982 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2020 - 11:35 AM

Everything seems like the best option until it doesn’t work.

maybe wait for the ibogain drug to come out?

Psychedelic 'wonder drug' that can 'reset the brain' and 'turn off' people's addictions without the downsides of tripping is due to start human trials next year

https://www.dailymai...rials-year.html

• Disagree x 1

#5 Swim15

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:42 PM

Everything seems like the best option until it doesn’t work.

maybe wait for the ibogain drug to come out?

Psychedelic 'wonder drug' that can 'reset the brain' and 'turn off' people's addictions without the downsides of tripping is due to start human trials next year
https://www.dailymai...rials-year.html

No offense but if you think I’m going say no to something risky and not try to save my medical school attendance in 7 months then you’re fucking insane.

I also think you’re poorly informed on ibogaine since even Dr Deborah Mash (one of the FDA heads that has reviewed it extensively) has said there’s no risk of brain damage - aside from cardiac dangers which can be screened for - and she is very against the drug in general.

If you don’t have something to contribute to my question, respectfully see yourself out of the thread.

Oh - and ‘starting trials next year’ means it MIGHT be approved in a decade. However I’m personally a fan of psychedelics and the actual trip itself is something I think that’s going to be tied to the healing properties. Idk why anyone would want to untangle the two idiotically.

Edited by Swim15, 25 January 2020 - 02:44 PM.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Mr Serendipity

• 982 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2020 - 06:50 PM

Well I hope things work out.  :~

Edited by Jesus is King, 26 January 2020 - 06:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibogaine, anhedonia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users