* * * * * 1 votes

who wants to live to 100, and why?

aging

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:36 PM

im interested in people who want to live 100 and past and their reasons as to why. if any of you are like this, can you please tell me why?

#2 Oakman

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:53 PM

So I'm about half old now. My personal goal is  to live to 150 yrs. Why? Why not? I can be and likely will be dead for trillions and trillions of years, why not eak out a few extra on this plane of consciousness before moving on?

Beyond that, if I succeed, I'll make history, enjoy seeing the development of innumerable inventions, breakthroughs, and discoveries about myself, the universe, science, medicine, reality, and the list goes on and on. Beyond that I enjoy the things I do, the things I have around myself, and the possibility of everything coming in the future.

• Well Written x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#3 orion22

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

in 10 years it will cost less than gum costs now to fix ageing 100%

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 sedentary

• Topic Starter
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 12:19 PM

well, honestly, i would like to be 100 and have a harem of women and fucking em shitless out of their minds constantly. but thats never going to occur in the existence of human beings being on this going to shit planet. maybe on mars we will have that fortune? but only if you are mega-zigallioner.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1

#5 sedentary

• Topic Starter
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 03:24 AM

https://www.theguard...-in-switzerland

#6 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:03 PM

well, honestly, i would like to be 100 and have a harem of women

At the age of 100, there are 5 times as many women as men. Though you might not be interested at that point.

#7 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:15 PM

I'd like to live to 100 only if it's in good health. Personal reason: I've been a complete non-starter and 10 years behind in all areas of life. Due to learning difficulties, bad attitude and poor upbringing. I'm just beginning to take my place in the world now, and while I'm only 35, I'd like another 20 years of being 35 to establish myself and undo previous life trauma. A 2nd chance basically. 

#8 sedentary

• Topic Starter
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:04 PM

I'd like to live to 100 only if it's in good health. Personal reason: I've been a complete non-starter and 10 years behind in all areas of life. Due to learning difficulties, bad attitude and poor upbringing. I'm just beginning to take my place in the world now, and while I'm only 35, I'd like another 20 years of being 35 to establish myself and undo previous life trauma. A 2nd chance basically. 

interesting. how are you doing things differently now at 35? a lot of people wish to stay 35, im pretty sure. it can be turning point in many ways.

#9 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2020 - 05:36 PM

interesting. how are you doing things differently now at 35? a lot of people wish to stay 35, im pretty sure. it can be turning point in many 

Confidence. I was a shell of a human being in my 20s. I couldn't barely interact with people. I've come along way since then and beginning to step into a place of authenticity and authority. 

#10 sedentary

• Topic Starter
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 February 2020 - 02:52 PM

sounds to me you have been making money

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aging

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users