Suffered another myocardial infarction

clogged arteries

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Yuri.

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2020 - 08:18 PM

What's your current LDL and triglycerides? Are you taking statins?

#32 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:23 PM

It may be that a similar effect can be had combining non-prescription Pycnogenol and Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)  An MD I respect immensely said that this combo prevents atherosclerosis. 

Which MD and what is he basing this assertion on? I assume medical Meta-Data of some kind?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 RWhigham

• 509 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2020 - 01:34 AM

Which MD and what is he basing this assertion on? I assume medical Meta-Data of some kind?

Paul Rivas in Josh Mitteldorf's blog comments  on Jun 4, 2018

Edited by RWhigham, 18 July 2020 - 01:37 AM.

#34 RWhigham

• 509 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2020 - 01:34 AM

Paul Rivas in comments on Josh Mitteldorf's blog

Edited by RWhigham, 18 July 2020 - 01:35 AM.

#35 FrankEd

• Topic Starter
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 July 2020 - 10:06 AM

Should I try to get cannabidiol oil to reduce inflammation on my heart arteries? Which dosage should I try? Where to find a good souce of it?

#36 Gal220

• 1,042 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 06:13 PM

I was recently referred to this OTHER THREAD in the forum,   my comments are on the last page.

#37 AlxM

• 45 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 05:49 PM

Try taking some enzymes, I suggest serrapeptase. Another good one is natokinase. You take them 2 hours after eating with only water then wait another hour before eating. They dissolve cholesterol and serrapeptase also dissolves fibrin which is found in arterial walls holding together the cholesterol, dead cells etc which form plaque. I take them twice a day to keep my arteries clean

Which brands are you taking of these enzymes?

#38 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:31 PM

• Fasting for 2 days can lower monocyte count. Elevated monocytes are a source of inflammation that's undesirable unless you have and infection. Don't fast with an infection.

Maybe this is naive question but wonder if you refer to the absolute values or the % share of total leukocytes? Thank you!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#39 triffid113

• 48 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 03:35 PM

I just want to caution...

the two things I know that clear arteries are K2 and pomegranate.

I read 4 oz of pomegranate juice / day (just a shot glass!) for 5 days a week for 6 weeks clears 18% of carotid artery blockage, which is significant (I computed this based on 2 studies, search for them yourself if you like. I am female and testosterone is excreted on the same pathway as pomegranate so I wanted a few days off / week to be sure to excrete testosterone.

So, interesting to note 30% in 1 year, but even 6 weeks is significant.

The caution is MK-7. There is a toxicity limit.  Look it up, don't just double pills.  I take high dose MK-4, with normal dose MK-7.  

My arteries are fine despite recurrent winter rises in cholesterol. I just go through a regime of pomegranate in winter, and the mk-4/7 always.

It has been proven that if you do not get K2, calcium will not go into your bones, but into your arteries instead and it has also been proven

that K2 can pull calcium out of your arteries,  idk know what pomegranate pulls out of your arteries...just cholesterol? or calcium too? I

cover both bases. idk what to think about the study above that says mk-4 does no good. mk-4 is the nonactive form of K2, which

theoretically gets converted to Mk-7 as needed (thus avoiding toxicity). That is how it's SUPPOSED to work. If it does not work, perhaps

there is some other nutrient missing required for the conversion. For instance, after several years, I was able to discover that you need

thyroid hormone to convert ubiquinone (unactive form) to ubiquinol (active for of CoQ10). I have allergies that sometimes overtax my thyroid

so I just buy ubiquinol.

However usually heart patients are on drugs like blood thinners and K2 helps coagulation. So, proceed with caution and a doctor's oversight.

Life Extension doctors understand the importance of K2, even in heart patients.  Maybe you can ask them to recommend a doctor near you.

Also, you ought to look at things to strengthen your heart. Basics like CoQ10 and Vitamin E. Perhaps others can suggest things. Because 

your heart is working hard while artery unclogging works slow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users