#dizziness #alpha #gpc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tigerbunni

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2020 - 10:49 PM

Hey Folks:

Need some help with Alpha GPC.  I took the standard dose, 150 mg, back a few months ago.  I had "hits" of dizziness.  Not steady or constant dizziness, but brief 60 second hits that scared the crap out of me!!  I switched off to CDP Choline with few, largely no side effects.  But A-GPC has a few metabolic benefits I'd like to get back in my stack,  is there a safe way to do it?  I thought about reducing the dose to 100mg or 75 mg.  Might that help or am I reducing it to the point of being ineffective?

Thanks, folks!

#2 glassjawed

• 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:17 PM

Maybe a more experienced member can give more details, but sounds like brain fog due to abundance of choline. You may consider adding a racetam to balance that out.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Neurocryo

• 53 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 01:39 AM

If it doesn’t work for you then don’t do it.  I usually give a supplement a few days to see if it works in my system then decide.  I do recall not liking alpha gpc in my early 30s and now in early 30s seems ok.

Dont forget that every person is a unique combination of gene variants which can drastically alter metabolism of various pathways that substances like choline are involved in.  There’s an allele that some people have where you must supplement with Choline due to decreased enzyme efficiency.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users