Stopped taking Resveratrol during possible Covid-19

re-starting resveratrol

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rosanna

• 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2020 - 09:31 PM

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts re starting taking resveratrol again.  

During this pandemic I was ill on and off for around 6 weeks.  I had 3 set backs and I suspect it was Covid.  As soon as I got symptoms I stopped my resveratrol because I'd heard Dr Sinclair say in an interview that he would not be encouraging anyone taking it at the moment while there's a new infection going around. 

I know some here understand the mechanism by which it might facilitate problems during Covid infection.  

I'm just wondering what everyone else is doing about it, wondering whether to restart it now, I seem relatively well, I developed labyrinthitis about 3 weeks ago, and that was a good 3 weeks after the suspected covid infection, but generally feeling well again now.

Thinking of purchasing NAD and that prompted me to reconsider taking resveratrol.

Thanks for any thoughts.

#2 mister_blue

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2020 - 06:38 PM

I heard the same interview as you and I did stop for a while as well.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Rosanna

• Topic Starter
  • 159 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2020 - 09:29 PM

Thanks mister_blue!

I'm not taking it yet, I think I've had the virus but after being around a sneezing person the other day (who was not taking the appropriate precautions) I now have cold sores forming and having to wait longer, should a cough 

develop.  It only takes a few people to mess things up.  I was just about to go and see my mum after she's spent 3 months alone shielding.  Now have to wait again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users