- - - - -

ADHD like symptoms and risperidone... Nootropics aftertaste

risperidone adhd nootropics piracetam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 foff1335

• 7 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 10:56 AM

Nootropics. I tried them. Have had done a neuropsychological testing, in 3 days like 2 hours intervals. The test showed no ADHD suspectibility.
So no medication is going to be prescribed. I did took piracetam nicergoline memantine for long term these 3 medications. Nootropics.

They were bad, I end up hallucinating, and describing my own situation like hearing voices.

My cognition wasn't increased, and i ordered stuff from the internet, oxiracetam and other racetams. Focus inability, has become more apparent with higher dose of the racem is, more distractable, irratable. Im suspectible to mood swings, bipolar disorder. 4-5 mood swings a day manic hypomanic. Risperidone cured it with very few side effects low dose. 0.5-1mg/day it is very beneficial, now im able to think more clearly, and it is very good for me.
I have seen a study that said risperidone increases gray matter, why do people hate risperidone so much ,because schizophrenics take it...?
risperidone was benefiting my OCD also. But Im unable to focus long term because i have thoughts popping out in my head which makes me wandering things which bothers me or cause anxiety....
I have serious obsessive compulsive disorder like too much time i spend on pubmed with no point, or too much time i spend on tinder with no point , when i sit on a school lesson my thoughts are wandering unable to focus..Neuropsychologist did run a few test and said its not adhd im able to concentrate greatly.,will risperidone lessen my problem, wandering thoughts or too much thought unable to let them go?

i take 1mg risperidone and 100mg fluvoxamine currently want to start piracetam again because of memory. but i dont know if it would be benefitted from it i dont remember my own experiences, but when i started the memory was better for a while.

#2 ibtisam_midlet

• 105 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 04:51 PM

i don't really know how you able to tolerate 0.5mg respiridon without pre-tolerance , when i started any dose more then 0.25mg/d lead to sever anxiety panic attacks and depression, but he make me able to think more clearly, and greatly decrease my OCD and also decrease my ability to enjoy internet and complex stuff (like neuroscience),

after 9 months tolerance develop and i was able to take 50mg/d (yes) without problem but this was not able to increase the effect, when tolerance develop there is no deference BTW 2mg/d and 50mg/d so i go back to my 2mg/d

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 foff1335

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 05:49 PM

i don't really know how you able to tolerate 0.5mg respiridon without pre-tolerance , when i started any dose more then 0.25mg/d lead to sever anxiety panic attacks and depression, but he make me able to think more clearly, and greatly decrease my OCD and also decrease my ability to enjoy internet and complex stuff (like neuroscience),

after 9 months tolerance develop and i was able to take 50mg/d (yes) without problem but this was not able to increase the effect, when tolerance develop there is no deference BTW 2mg/d and 50mg/d so i go back to my 2mg/d

risperidone the typical dose is 6-8mg day i guess it cannot proceed 10mg/day.
i dont know how you did took more...its not allowed i guess 
risperidone have been very good for my rapid cycling at doses low 0,5mg is enough next day the rapid cycling were gone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: risperidone, adhd, nootropics, piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users