• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Good supplents for possible Renal cell carcinoma (RCC)

cancer kidney

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 hesa2

• 9 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 10:15 AM

Hi,

I used to have an account here 2 years ago or more but I'm unable to access it.

female, 71 years old. I have high cholesterol and arthritis both under control with supplements.

Recently I had a ct scan and mri and by accident they found a solid renal mass on one kidney, 2.6cm in size. They are not sure if it benign or malignant (rcc). blood test came all good.

Also I have no symptoms. Currently they advise that we do nothing and just repeat the imaging scans every few months.

My questions are two parts.

First part,

What are the recommended supplements in this case (possible rcc)? from my google search I found: Sulforaphane, EGCG and Lycopene.

I drink a cup of green tea every day, so I don't plan to add EGCG.

The doctor is not interested at all in natural supplements, but that's what I always expect. They advised against probiotics, collegen. They did not explain why. My cholesterol doctor advised against stopping statin (lipitor) 2 years ago, but i did stop lipitor and switched to supplements  with as good results as under statin.

-----

Second part, My current stack which helps me keep cholesterol in control, arthritis  and overall health

Daily supplements:

-Co-Q10 100mg (for heart health)

-Resveratrol 200mg (aging health)

-Pterostilbene 50mg (aging, I take it with NR, but since NR is expensive, I take Pterostilbene every day, and NR 3 times a week)
-Grape Seed Extract 100mg (general health and prevent Pterostilbene from raising my cholesterol)

-Aged Garlic Extract 300mg (general health)

-Sytrinol 150mg (the same product include other things like Policosanol, Silymarin, Alpha Lipoic Acid in small doses) (I found this thread today saying it could cause cancer!)

-Lactobacillus reuteri LRC (NCIMB 30242)  (for cholesterol)

-Olive Leaf extract. I alternate between 20mg Hydroxytyrosol and 55 mg Oleuropein.

- Blueberry & pomegranate  extract 500mg (brain & eye health)

- Vitamin C 500mg + citrus bioflavonoids

Supplements I take few times a week:
-Nicotinamide Riboside 300mg 3 times per week
-Sulforaphane (broccomax) 30mg 3 times per week (now I'm thinking everyday?) also I take another broccoli extract which contain I3c, Dim and Apigenin

-Curcumin
-Multivitamin twice a week
-Collagen type I,III (less than 2g few times a week, should i stop?) (for skin and joints)
-Collagen type II + Hyaluronic Acid (biocell few times a week which is 300mg type ii collegen and  50mg HA) (for skin and joints) should i stop?

- Moringa 500mg, (I read it reduces glucose spike after a meal)

- Vitamin K1 & k2 & D3 (twice a week, the total IU for D3 is around 12,000 per week

- Probiotics (should I stop?)

- Astaxanthin (6mg 3 times per week) (aging)

- Lutein & Zeaxanthin & anthocyanins (3 times per week) (eye health)

Things sometimes I take but not very often

-Quercetin
-Magnesium
-Zinc
-Black Seed Oil

I don't take these supplements at once, basically I take 3-4 pills per meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner). in addition to taking 3 pills between meals in the afternoon.  So my daily supplements intake is 12-14 pill per day. I don't take any medications. Should I modify this stack?  what should i add for my possibility of rcc?

Thanks

#2 hesa2

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 04:21 AM

I can't edit the title but i meant supplements instead of supplents.

Also I meant osteoarthritis, not arthritis.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 hesa2

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 04:30 AM

After a bit of search I think I will replace or alternate some of the above supplements with the following:

- Beta-glucan 200mg
- Manuka honey 1tbsp
- Modified citrus pectin 750mg + 100mg  sodium alginate
- stabilized Allicin 180mg
- Cranberry 250mg
- Lactoferrin. not sure about this one
- Turkey Tail mushroom 500mg

#4 extendcel

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2021 - 09:50 PM

Cut out any antioxidant supplements. These things protect cancer cells once they are established. Astaxanthin has many studies showing anti-cancer effects but in most of these studies they administered the supplement the same time as the tumor xenografts. I've ran across one study where when they allowed the tumor to grow before administering astaxanthin. The astaxanthin sped up progression of the tumor. Don't have time to find the study. I don't think these antioxidants are worth the risk at all.

You want to have a two pronged approach. Increasing immune surveillance and a chemotherapeutic approach.

For immune, there are many of types of mushrooms. Turkey tail, reishi, black hoof, shiitake. AHCC, etc. Eat oat beta-glucans, yeast beta-glucans etc. Practice intermittent fasting.

Green tea from ground sencha or loose leaf as a daily staple may be helpful. Empty stomach, with sugar and a tiny amount of vitamin C maximizes bioavailability. EGCG and other tea catechins are what we want, including the caffeine.

Annato tocotrienols also could be a staple. Unlike tocopherols, it seems to have purely anti-tumor effects. As per clinical trials, a dosage of 300mg twice a day seems optimal. Cycling should be done.

Vitamin K2 also seems to have some type of anti-cancer effects, and melatonin supplementation has been used in cancer patients.

Edited by extendcel, 09 January 2021 - 09:51 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#5 hesa2

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:41 AM

Thank you Extendcel

Can you explain the chemotherapeutic approach? Do you mean as a  real chemotherapy in a hospital? because the doctors wants to do nothing and monitor the situation with image scans every 4 months.

I drink matcha tea with mct every day.

#6 extendcel

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2021 - 07:07 PM

Chemotherapeutic approach means any compound that induces tumor cell death via whatever mechanism. Immune response is always the way to being cancer free long term, which is why a multi pronged approach is best.

I recommend sencha. Matcha being grown in shade has been shown to have less catechins than mature leaves grown in full sun. In addition, food decreases bioavailability. Catechins are water soluble, no need for fats. Food can be consumed 10-20 minutes after the tea.

Pterostilbene and the sulfurophane are good. You should also look into gut microbiome modulation. Increase bifidobacterium and akkermansia.

Walnuts: https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/30979659/

#7 hesa2

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 05:09 AM

Thank you Extendcel,

I started to take Sulfurophane three times per day after reading this

#8 hesa2

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 05:18 PM

Hi,

I'm thinking about IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) the ip6gold one which has myo-inositol with it.
Many sources say it is good for cancer, but most of what I read so far seem to be outdated (written between the 90s and 2000s)

Should I add it to my supplements? maybe take it with Modified Citrus Pectin? sense both of them you have to take on empty stomach...

Thanks,

Edited by hesa2, 20 March 2021 - 05:19 PM.

#9 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 09:08 AM

Fasting, fasting, fasting. That's the cheapest supplement for cancer.

#10 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2021 - 01:01 AM

High doses of cayenne pepper... I am talking about grams per day. Cayenne has shown promise in a number of cancers. More than those other things I see mentioned, definitely cayenne. Your stool will burn until you acclimatize to it. I take it as a prevention tool.

I wish cancer didn't exist.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 2 Duckets

• 56 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 04:11 PM

Take 2 Tbl spoons of ORGANIC Alfalfa powder a day..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cancer, kidney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users