- - - - -

Best Regimen for Seniors?

seniors senior regimen supplements supplement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AlxM

• 45 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 12:53 AM

What supplement regimen do you have your parents over 65 on?  Or if you are a Senior, what is your regimen? 

#2 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2021 - 10:15 AM

I send them this and they take it Every 2 days: 

Vitamin C 1000mg

Vitamin D 10000 IU (with food)

Zinc carnosine 20mg

B vitamin complex sublingual by solgar

lugol's iodine 1mg

Vitamin K, E and A  and iron (taken with food)

Fish oil omega 3 / krill oil (with food)

Thats what I give my parents.dosages may vary. they clam it makes them feel very well. It took some time finding good brands but use https://labdoor.com/ to make sure you are getting what you paid for and not something (bad?) else or nothing. All the supplements beside the b vitamin are bought separately meaning they are in their own supplement and not together. because thats how you get a good one with high dosage and good form. the zinc (and some other vitamins) are usually under dosed and contain the least expensive and bad form (least absorbable and usable) of zinc in multivitamins (like with most vitamins/minerals in Multi's etc). Also this form (ZnC) is very good for the gut which is required for a optimal functioning immune system together with your metabolism.

And there are some other things I might get them like ubiquinol or carnosine alone. Or NAC.

They also speed walk for 30 mins a day to keep metabolism healthy and running. Also just to get some fresh air and sun, even though vitamin D is being supplemented I dont think it can 100% do what the sun does to the body, i can and might be wrong though. They also avoid strenuous exercises like gym. IMO every old person should be injected with vitamins everyday and some other things. And they eat only homegrown food they have a farm and animals, and they fish. all the bad pesticides / gmo  and how the foods grown deprived of nutrition these days by the companies..getting toxins in your system. They also have their own fresh water.

Edited by kurdishfella, 27 March 2021 - 10:34 AM.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 AlxM

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 01:40 AM

Thanks @kurdishfella for the detailed reply. 

Curious if others can also provide their regimens? 

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 AlxM

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 07:43 PM

Any particular antioxidants recommended for this age group? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seniors, senior, regimen, supplements, supplement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users