Feet have grown...

body growth

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2021 - 01:18 AM

I don't know where to place this in longecity, but I tried on a pair of shoes yesterday I haven't worn in 2 years.... And omg they were incredibly tight as if my feet grew. Other shoes in my collection are also now tight.

I read that this can be caused by losing ones arch in their foot but my arch is still looking normal and my feet were also squeezed from the sides so it was more than mere length as would be tthe case with a lesser arch.

6 years ago my hands grew to the point of needing a new wedding band. My pinky finger is now the size my ring finger originally was... My wrists grew and I can no longer wear a watch that I used to wear.

This earlier growth occurred when I got into lifting weights and gained a lot mass. My skeletal structure grew.

But in the previous 2 years I haven't gained any weight to account for growing feet.

Other than amino acids and c60 i haven't been taking anything to account for this most recent growing body part.

This is really puzzling.
  • Informative x 1

#2 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:23 AM

I believe Turnbuckle also reported an increase in feet size at the very start of his stem cell thread. I'd not heard of others experiencing this until now, and because of TB's age I'd attributed it to a regaining of loss size.

For my part I've not experienced any size gains from C60 (back when I used it).

I did gain over 7kg on GDF11, though it was largely adipose tissue.

After shedding much of that I then gained most of it back again on Oxytocin, though this time it is not as fat - I am guessing it is bone mass (as claimed in the literature).

You've also used GH in the past, haven't you?

• Good Point x 1

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 14 May 2021 - 10:59 AM

Other than amino acids and c60 i haven't been taking anything to account for this most recent growing body part.

When I first began using C60 in 2012 I saw a steady growth in shoe size, going from 9.5 to 11. This was more an increase in length than width. After I began using C60 properly (with mito fusion), the growth stopped.

#4 OlderThanThou2

• Registrant
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 12:28 PM

I heard Ken from C60 purple power say in one of his videos that C60 increases testosterone. He also says that, from anecdotal evidence, it lengthens the telomeres a lot, but he is selling C60 so who knows if he can really be trusted.

(1) C60 Purple Power - YouTube

#5 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2021 - 01:53 AM

I believe Turnbuckle also reported an increase in feet size at the very start of his stem cell thread. I'd not heard of others experiencing this until now, and because of TB's age I'd attributed it to a regaining of loss size.

For my part I've not experienced any size gains from C60 (back when I used it).

I did gain over 7kg on GDF11, though it was largely adipose tissue.
After shedding much of that I then gained most of it back again on Oxytocin, though this time it is not as fat - I am guessing it is bone mass (as claimed in the literature).

You've also used GH in the past, haven't you?

Interesting about Turnbuckle.
I have used GH in the past but that was more than 2 years ago and nothing grew while using GH. Certainly in the previous 2 years I haven't used GH. I've been trying out the natural unaided weight lifting experience.
So now going through all of my footwear, everything that has been collecting dust is pretty tight. Too tight to want subject my feet to that.
So perhaps c60 and leucine acted together here, but why feet and what an odd thing to happen. I wonder if bpc157 could have played a role too as its about the only peptide I've ran recently.

#6 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 17 May 2021 - 09:20 AM

Interesting about Turnbuckle.
I have used GH in the past but that was more than 2 years ago and nothing grew while using GH. Certainly in the previous 2 years I haven't used GH. I've been trying out the natural unaided weight lifting experience.
So now going through all of my footwear, everything that has been collecting dust is pretty tight. Too tight to want subject my feet to that.
So perhaps c60 and leucine acted together here, but why feet and what an odd thing to happen. I wonder if bpc157 could have played a role too as its about the only peptide I've ran recently.

It seems C60 is involved.

But if everyone that used C60 experienced foot growth, then it would be widely reported.

So as a working theory, it is C60 (in large quantities?) plus something else, most probably another substance (if it was exercise or weight lifting we'd have seen this with other C60 users, who often use it as a training aid).

Now we just have to figure out what that substance is.

Have you used nicotinamide/MNM/NR? I can imagine those substances would increase differentiation of quiescent stem cells.  

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Believer

• 437 posts

Posted 30 May 2021 - 08:18 PM

I have EU size 49-50.

I think that is US size 20?

Incredibly hard to find shoes

I've noticed my foot size changes slightly from day to day depending upon how many calories I consume and especially carbs

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#8 sub7

• 304 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 05:03 PM

What kind of a dose and for what duration did you use Oxytocin to result in such dramatic changes?

• unsure x 1

#9 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2021 - 07:18 PM

From post #6:

"It seems C60 is involved."

"So as a working theory, it is C60 (in large quantities?) plus something else..."
 "Now we just have to figure out what that substance is."

In a courtroom, I suspect that that line of reasoning would be characterized as "leading the witness" (readers of this thread). Those statements might tend to direct attention to a particular explanatory modality at the exclusion of others. Before there is a focus on any particular mechanism, or substance, I would suggest thinking outside of the box (the C60+? box) as well as considering Ocham's Razor (various variant spellings out there). You may have already done that (considered other explanations) and if you have, then explaining why you might have ruled out other options in favor of C60+? would be interesting to hear.

For example, here is a possible candidate global-explanation. In addition, testing a hypothesis against the Bradford Hill criteria might be useful. There are problems with Bradford Hill, and its original bent was toward epidemiology, but it would appear to be a useful starting point for many analyses.

Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 01 June 2021 - 07:22 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • dislike x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#10 sub7

• 304 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 07:29 PM

From post #6:

"It seems C60 is involved."

"So as a working theory, it is C60 (in large quantities?) plus something else..."
 "Now we just have to figure out what that substance is."

In a courtroom, I suspect that that line of reasoning would be characterized as "leading the witness" (readers of this thread). Those statements might tend to direct attention to a particular explanatory modality at the exclusion of others. Before there is a focus on any particular mechanism, or substance, I would suggest thinking outside of the box (the C60+? box) as well as considering Ocham's Razor (various variant spellings out there). You may have already done that (considered other explanations) and if you have, then explaining why you might have ruled out other options in favor of C60+? would be interesting to hear.

For example, here is a possible candidate global-explanation. In addition, testing a hypothesis against the Bradford Hill criteria might be useful. There are problems with Bradford Hill, and its original bent was toward epidemiology, but it would appear to be a useful starting point for many analyses.

Ok so a more plausible explanation is that his feet simply grew as he aged? Totally ridiculous.

I strongly request that you do not clutter this thread with completely useless philosophical theory unless you have anything useful to add -and it certainly appears that you do not.

In the meantime visit

https://thephilosophyforum.com

you can play over there....

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#11 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2021 - 08:18 PM

"Ok so a more plausible explanation is that his feet simply grew as he aged? Totally ridiculous."

You are absolutely correct. Instead of my writing that the more plausible explanation was that "his feet simply grew as he aged", as you imply, and as I clearly did, I should have written something on the order of: the age theory might be "a possible candidate global-explanation". My bad.

The focus of this thread should be on accepting a particular theory (to the exclusion of others) without question, and supporting that theory to the greatest extent possible. Dissenting comments should not be tolerated because such clutter could quickly overwhelm the ratiocination of the cognoscenti who post here.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • dislike x 1

#12 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2021 - 01:27 AM

It seems C60 is involved.

But if everyone that used C60 experienced foot growth, then it would be widely reported.

So as a working theory, it is C60 (in large quantities?) plus something else, most probably another substance (if it was exercise or weight lifting we'd have seen this with other C60 users, who often use it as a training aid).

Now we just have to figure out what that substance is.

Have you used nicotinamide/MNM/NR? I can imagine those substances would increase differentiation of quiescent stem cells.

I went to look at shoes recently and after being a 10.5 for my adult life I'm now measuring an 11.

I would love to get a comparative x-ray done. 2 years ago I broke my 2nd metatarsal so my foot doctor has an old x-ray.

So it seems my skeletal structure grew again. I tried on some shirts I have not worn in a year or two and I can't wear them anymore because they are too small to be buttoned or they just look like I am wearing poor fitting clothes. I threw away tons of shirts that I can't wear anymore. But I have not gained any fat. If anything I lost body fat.

What is interesting is that when I look at my hands they are all proportioned exactly like pre growth. Meaning its as if my hands were put in a copy machine set at say 12% larger. But they are definitely much larger. As I said, my wedding ring now only fits my pinky finger. Gloves that used to fit my fingers are now too short. But even the nails grew in a proportioned manner.

But I now have some tendon issues in my hands that I get cortisone injections for. Are the phenomenon linked? I don't know there's nothing informative online.

One thing I've noticed is that I need more sleep. Whereas 6 hours may have been adequate, I now need 8. Idk if that's tied to "growing"

Edited by Rocket, 02 June 2021 - 01:33 AM.

• Informative x 1

#13 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 02 June 2021 - 07:32 AM

"Ok so a more plausible explanation is that his feet simply grew as he aged? Totally ridiculous."

You are absolutely correct. Instead of my writing that the more plausible explanation was that "his feet simply grew as he aged", as you imply, and as I clearly did, I should have written something on the order of: the age theory might be "a possible candidate global-explanation". My bad.

The focus of this thread should be on accepting a particular theory (to the exclusion of others) without question, and supporting that theory to the greatest extent possible. Dissenting comments should not be tolerated because such clutter could quickly overwhelm the ratiocination of the cognoscenti who post here.

We only have 2 data points: Turnbuckle and Rocket, both who use or have used C60 extensively. it seemed a logical starting point to start the investigation with C60, though there clearly are other factor or factors and I am open to other explanations.

#14 sub7

• 304 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 01:24 PM

We only have 2 data points: Turnbuckle and Rocket, both who use or have used C60 extensively. it seemed a logical starting point to start the investigation with C60, though there clearly are other factor or factors and I am open to other explanations.

No comment on how much Oxytocin you used?

#15 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 02 June 2021 - 01:29 PM

No comment on how much Oxytocin you used?

I've used between 0.85 and 8ng per dose, injected subQ.

I wouldn't recommend it at present because I had a spike in my Liver ALT levels and it could have been the Oxytocin. 

It didn't seem to improve any of my daily biomarkers either (HRV,pulse,reaction time, BP), unlike GDF11. It might be that my dosing is way too high. Not sure.  

#16 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2021 - 01:51 PM

Keep in mind that I've used leucine in addition to a few runs of bpc157. No anabolics during the change in foot size and torso that caused me to not be able to button some shirts. I also eat around +150g protein and train with weights even though in the last 2 years my weight is roughly stable. Also 2 years ago I was told that I periodontal disease and some receding gums. My last month appointment they told me I don't have periodontal disease and my guns have grown back some and healed even though I haven't changed my oral care routine.

I think it's the combination of c60 and leucine and eating an anabolic diet.
  • Good Point x 1

#17 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 02 June 2021 - 02:46 PM

Keep in mind that I've used leucine in addition to a few runs of bpc157. No anabolics during the change in foot size and torso that caused me to not be able to button some shirts. I also eat around +150g protein and train with weights even though in the last 2 years my weight is roughly stable. Also 2 years ago I was told that I periodontal disease and some receding gums. My last month appointment they told me I don't have periodontal disease and my guns have grown back some and healed even though I haven't changed my oral care routine.

I think it's the combination of c60 and leucine and eating an anabolic diet.

Pretty remarkable given dentists generally say it is impossible to regrow gums. But then again, I am sure that doctors would say the same about adult growth of bones. 

• Good Point x 1

#18 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2021 - 04:45 PM

My dentist said with proper care sometimes they do see some regrowth with time. So I'm not exactly shocked about that...

Your gums dov heal and grow to repair wounds. It's not like they are inert material like intervertebral disc's.

Unfortunately I popped my l5s1 years ago and had a laminectomy..... my disc is still torn and definitely no healing or regrowth there! The one thing I would like to grow back and nothing

#19 sub7

• 304 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 06:59 PM

I've used between 0.85 and 8ng per dose, injected subQ.

I wouldn't recommend it at present because I had a spike in my Liver ALT levels and it could have been the Oxytocin. 

It didn't seem to improve any of my daily biomarkers either (HRV,pulse,reaction time, BP), unlike GDF11. It might be that my dosing is way too high. Not sure.  

thanks a lot

Are you maybe going from IUs to milligrams and getting the conversion wrong?
Because 1 mg of Oxytocin is equal to 600 IU
So you are not even ınjecting 10 nanograms per dose and 10 ng equals less than 1 IU.

Even if you injected 10 ng several times a day, it is still a negligible amount...

Edited by sub7, 02 June 2021 - 07:29 PM.

#20 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 02 June 2021 - 07:51 PM

thanks a lot
Are you maybe going from IUs to milligrams and getting the conversion wrong?
Because 1 mg of Oxytocin is equal to 600 IU
So you are not even ınjecting 10 nanograms per dose and 10 ng equals less than 1 IU.

Even if you injected 10 ng several times a day, it is still a negligible amount...

I know how little I'm injecting, but it was combined with injecting Gdf11 so maybe could cause an issue with excessive mitotic signals. Maybe if my folate got low. Not sure. On the bright side I feel great, however.

In the past I've injected MUCH more, like 300ug. That gave me flushing and a fast heart rate so this time I came right down based on how many nanogrmas I may have lost due to aging (max 200ng according to my calculations ). I don't want to go too off topic.

Back to the foot growth issue, did you mix your own C60 Rocket?

#21 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2021 - 11:36 PM

I've been thinking and I wonder if there is a synergy with bpc157 with leucine and c60.

Bpc157 increases vascularization which is needed for growth to occur.

Leucine and c60 for the stem cell effects and bpc157 for the scaffolding i.e. new blood vessels needed for tissue growth.

Either way it's a mystery. My wife does medicine and she's like "how the hell did your feet grow at your age? I've never heard of such a thing."

Yesterday it rained and I wore a rain jacket I haven't used in a year because I haven't worked in an office in over year and haven't needed it.... well it's tight in the shoulders to the point that I if I tried it on in a store I would go for the next bigger size. And Again my weight is roughly the same 225 I was when I last wore it.... plus or minus 2 or 3 pounds.

I think turnbuckle stumbled onto something with his stem cell formula.

This needs real investigation... not just us lab rats self experimenting.

Edited by Rocket, 03 June 2021 - 11:38 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#22 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2021 - 09:49 PM

Perhaps your workout routine coupled with anabolic/GH-inducing diet and supplementation kept the growth momentum going?

You also probably recomped (shed fat, built muscle& some bone) which is why your weight remained relatively unchanged.

FWIW  I have used BPC157 and HGH , but not C60, on and off several times for the last 2 years - I am not a gym enthusiast so probably why I have no growth to report. 

Prior to that, I have used C60 regularly for a few years and no foot /skull or any other bone size increase occurred.

My money is on the weightlifting and diet causing this growth than C60.

• Good Point x 1

#23 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 10 June 2021 - 11:57 AM

My money is on the weightlifting and diet causing this growth than C60.

really? As far as I'm aware, this phenomenon isn't widely known in body building circles...

• Good Point x 1

#24 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 07 July 2021 - 09:58 AM

I think turnbuckle stumbled onto something with his stem cell formula.

This needs real investigation... not just us lab rats self experimenting.

Did you ever have an ALP test (part of liver function test) Rocket?

Bone growth can lead to higher ALP readings; it is known in children and adults with certain disorders like acromegaly.

Causes of High Bone Alkaline Phosphatase

Bone specific alkaline phosphatase isoenzyme is elevated as a result of increased osteoblastic activity.

DOI:10.1080/13102818.2007.10817444

Might be a more objective measurement for C60 users to evaluate. 

#25 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2021 - 06:49 PM

QuestforLife, you write in post #13: "We only have 2 data points: Turnbuckle and Rocket, both who use or have used C60 extensively."

What was the extent of your own use? Enough to be considered as a third data point?

#26 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 08 July 2021 - 07:27 AM

QuestforLife, you write in post #13: "We only have 2 data points: Turnbuckle and Rocket, both who use or have used C60 extensively."

What was the extent of your own use? Enough to be considered as a third data point?

I used commercial C60 many years ago, but never noticed any growth. to my knowledge only Turnbuckle and Rocket have reported growth.

Recently I decided to try C60 again, and by chance have been keeping a close eye on my liver enzymes (as I got a recent spike in ALT). I noticed that despite remaining in the normal range, ALP has begun climbing since I started C60 - hence the last post. 

#27 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2021 - 05:55 PM

Thanks, for the info, QuestforLife.

For dogs, there is a poor correlation between BALP (or bALP) and ALP.

"The correlation between BALP and total ALP activities was poor (r = 0.20 for enzymatic BALP, r = 0.31 for immunoreactive BALP), indicating that total ALP should be considered unreliable as an indicator of BALP activity in canine serum."

However, from Wikipedia:

"Alkaline phosphatase (ALP) is an enzyme in the cells lining the biliary ducts of the liver. It can also be found on the mucosal epithelium of the small intestine, proximal convoluted tubule of the kidneys, bone, liver, and placenta. It plays an important role in lipid transposition in small intestines and calcification of bones. 50% of all the serum ALP activities in blood are contributed by bone."-- My emphasis.

There are tests available specifically for BALP (BAP). Do your blood tests include a distinct breakdown for BALP, or, are they the typical ALP results as reported in commonly prescribed liver function tests? Do you consider the ALP results that are reported to you as being adequately correlated to BALP to be considered as a possible indicator of any potential bone-growth, or bone change, activity which may be associated with C60 use?

• Informative x 1

#28 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 09 July 2021 - 07:36 AM

Thanks, for the info, QuestforLife.

For dogs, there is a poor correlation between BALP (or bALP) and ALP.

"The correlation between BALP and total ALP activities was poor (r = 0.20 for enzymatic BALP, r = 0.31 for immunoreactive BALP), indicating that total ALP should be considered unreliable as an indicator of BALP activity in canine serum."

However, from Wikipedia:

"Alkaline phosphatase (ALP) is an enzyme in the cells lining the biliary ducts of the liver. It can also be found on the mucosal epithelium of the small intestine, proximal convoluted tubule of the kidneys, bone, liver, and placenta. It plays an important role in lipid transposition in small intestines and calcification of bones. 50% of all the serum ALP activities in blood are contributed by bone."-- My emphasis.

There are tests available specifically for BALP (BAP). Do your blood tests include a distinct breakdown for BALP, or, are they the typical ALP results as reported in commonly prescribed liver function tests? Do you consider the ALP results that are reported to you as being adequately correlated to BALP to be considered as a possible indicator of any potential bone-growth, or bone change, activity which may be associated with C60 use?

I am not surprised the correlation between ALP and BALP is only 0.2 (at least for dogs), given all the other organs ALP is associated with. But given high ALP can be a sign of bone growth, and some C60 users have reported bone growth, a cheap liver function test might reveal something useful.

The standard test including what I used don't reveal the bone isoform contribution to the total figure, so further testing might be necessary to confirm that any C60 driven increase in ALP was in fact due to BALP, if such an increase was detected by other C60 users.

Bone specific alkaline phosphatase isoenzyme is elevated as a result of increased osteoblastic activity. DOI:10.1080/13102818.2007.10817444

If successful, such a finding would be quite a coup for the theory that C60 stimulates stem cells.

• Informative x 1

#29 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 November 2021 - 07:27 PM

I thought that I would document my bodies recent growth by showing you photos on my wedding rings. The gold ring is my original wedding band from my marriage about 12 years ago and the black ring is what I currently wear. i would say that about 25% of the growth my bones/body experienced was pre-supplements. Adding the supplements really accelerated things tremendously.

My original wedding ring that I wore up until just 6 or 7 years ago just fits onto my pinky finger now.

What you see in the rings happened to my entire body... hands, wrists, head, arms and legs, torso, and yes even recent new foot growth. The feeling that I has while going though this anabolic phase and growing new tissue and new body was fantastic. The feet growth as I have said happened just about a year ago (maybe a little more) without growth hormone and occurred concurrently with starting c60 and leucine supplementation.

Health-wise I have some tendon issues in some fingers that I don't know if its because the tendons didn't keep up with the bones or if its just from accumulating wear and tear of time. I also feel tremendously great (knock on wood) and I feel like I am `15 years younger than my peers. 

Attached Files

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#30 mike20g

• 45 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 12:28 AM

Curious if you had done any age tests... Growing is an attribute of youth, but I would expect this happening through growth hormone in young people... Do you expect further growth? Is this a concern? My understanding is that Turnbuckle experienced feet growth before he learned how to take C60 without causing this growth - have you tried his approach? Growing bones would require extra calcium - are you taking any? If yes do you take anything else along side calcium to be able to absorb it?

As for your tendons in fingers have you tried chondroitin, glucosomine and/or msm? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users