A Very Interesting COVID Case

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 01:38 PM

There are all kinds of stories from people getting sick, not getting sick, whether or not they were wearing a mask or taking vitamins, or taking a vaccine. Sometime it seems there is not too much rhyme or reason.

Here is a very interesting case worth reading. Escape from Ecuador.

Bullet Points:

1. Was meticulous about mask-wearing and other prevention measures - still got COVID.

2. Was vaccinated - still got COVID (severe case).

3. Tried ivermectin and various other measures/supplements - didn't work.

Considering that this fellow was healthy (self-reported) vaccinated and still got a severe case, and that thousands of vaccinated people have already died from COVID, it makes me wonder about ADE. Since this guy had the J&J vaccine, I am unsure if ADE is as much of a possible issue as with the mRNA therapeutics.

Interesting that he got the vaccine - it didn't work - and yet he is planning to get a booster.

• Informative x 2

#2 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 06:11 PM

From how I understand his recount, he only took ivermectin as prophylaxis. And only added vitamin D3+C, quercetin, zinc, and melatonin - which actually would be an important part of the I-MASK prevention protocol - at the moment he got it. Too late to substancially raise for example serum vitamin D or zinc if deficient before that, as is very likely in most.

I immediately started taking Ivermectin daily at the .4 mg/kg of bodyweight ratio.  I also added supplemental zinc, quercetin, aspirin, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and melatonin...

I followed the I-MASK+ protocols for nine days.  The Ivermectin did absolutely nothing for me.

.., it makes me wonder about ADE. Since this guy had the J&J vaccine, I am unsure if ADE is as much of a possible issue as with the mRNA therapeutics.

The concern about after vaccination occuring ADE actual came from former animal studies (ferrets) with experimental corona virus vaccines, most dying months later when encountering wild-type viruses. But as far as I know, those weren't even mRNA vaccines.

• unsure x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users